[FT] Rangers 2 (Danilo 11; Cantwell 20) - 1 Sparta Prague

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

In fact, the same poster was using words like disgraceful to describe our 2nd half performance andwent further saying it was worst 2nd half performance of this or any other era

Whereas it doesn't even get into the top 5 of bad half performances of this season alone. 

On 09/11/2023 at 22:02, SykseyBear said:

Got away with that there. So many poor performances. Phils first poor performance. As poor a half of football that 2nd there as we've ever seen at Ibrox under anyone in any era. It was shocking. 

The Lammers joke is done. Finished. Enough is enough. He's pathetic. 

That said, it's a win. And a wins a win! 

@SykseyBear - nope you definitely said under anyone in any era........

Still think it was the worst ever 45mins from any Rangers team? 

9 minutes ago, CammyF said:

@SykseyBear - nope you definitely said under anyone in any era........

Still think it was the worst ever 45mins from any Rangers team? 

Go easy on him. He’s not the first to seek attention by trying to be controversial. 

15 minutes ago, Bill said:

Go easy on him. He’s not the first to seek attention by trying to be controversial. 

I actually had, maybe still have him down as a tim but he may still say something positive during or after  tomorrow match that will convince me otherwise.

1 hour ago, SykseyBear said:

No it wasn't. Prague away was fine. A terrific away clean sheet. In fact i was far more comfortable watching us in Prague than i was the other night. 

Prague away we got battered for over sixty minutes and could have been 3 or 4 down.

44 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Are we really still putting up with Syksey? Its pretty obvious he is obviously at the wind up, no?

And there was me thinking he was just a little slow to integrate 😁

2 hours ago, SykseyBear said:

Strange that i didn't any point panic or feel uncomfortable. I thought we defended heroically. We were immense in Prague. Imho. Played far worse at Ibrox. Thursday was crap. Too many of you with starry eyes coz we hung on and won. 

I thought Thursday was the best game in a long time he is only 2 weeks in the door he took the foot off the brake and attacked everyone apart from you thought it was a decent performance with drive aggression and effort, even the Sparta Prague manager said Rangers deserved to win. If you think Thursday was crap you are in the wrong place.

10 hours ago, WorthingBear91 said:

I thought Thursday was the best game in a long time he is only 2 weeks in the door he took the foot off the brake and attacked everyone apart from you thought it was a decent performance with drive aggression and effort, even the Sparta Prague manager said Rangers deserved to win. If you think Thursday was crap you are in the wrong place.

He's in the wrong place anyway in so many ways