12 games in 37 days will define the season

4 hours ago, SykseyBear said:

He's honestly not. I've read detailed scouting reports for this kid from years ago playing on the left. That is his best, his strongest and his favoured position. 

Transfermarkt had him as a left winger too when we signed him and it was changed when we started playing him wide right. That happens. 

When we tried him on the right fans were in uproar because he was rotten there and to a man all said he needs to be given a chance in his actual position on the left. Which is where he played with Wales, Schalke and in Belgium. 

Grand scheme it doesn't matter. He's better on the left than right but he will play wherever his manager tells him. Bottom line is he's not good enough and shouldn't be here much longer. 

https://www.fotmob.com/en-GB/players/872968/rabbi-matondo

https://www.ea.com/en/games/ea-sports-fc/ratings/player-ratings/rabbi-matondo/243392

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/player-analysis/rabbi-matondo-at-rangers-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/who-rabbi-matondo-rangers-transfer-24446077

It's Rabbi Matondo, not worth having a debate about. Sooner he's moved on the better. 

At this rate, I'll be able to get a game with the amount of players you want moved on

Just now, SykseyBear said:

Bit far. I want rid of all the rubbish. I want rid of all the players i don't think are good enough. I posted elsewhere who i would keep, i think there was 11 or 12 players. So it's not all bad. We do have some good players and we do have some very exciting younger players coming through. Garbage like Matondo and all the others need to go. Asap. The mediocrity and failures and sh*te has went on too long now. Enough is enough. Time to put it right. 

We're not a big club financially so we have to get a tune out of what we've got we can't just go spending a few million pounds because it's not there 

3 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

Bit far. I want rid of all the rubbish. I want rid of all the players i don't think are good enough. I posted elsewhere who i would keep, i think there was 11 or 12 players. So it's not all bad. We do have some good players and we do have some very exciting younger players coming through. Garbage like Matondo and all the others need to go. Asap. The mediocrity and failures and sh*te has went on too long now. Enough is enough. Time to put it right. 

So we need 14 to 18 players to make a squad capable of playing and challenging in 4 compitions.

Where are you suggesting we get the money to finance moving 18 players on and signing replacements? 

If those leaving are as bad as you say, we'll not be getting anything for them and will have to pay them off.

Just now, SykseyBear said:

2 months and nothing has changed. Absolutely nothing.

Clement hasn't lost a match yet and that includes three EL ties and a trip to Pittodrie (Beale's last match was a 3-1 defeat to the sheep at Ibrox).  

4 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

No. No we don't. 

We don't need to replace every single one who leaves. 

That's what we do isn't it. It's what we've always done. Sign shite, they fail, we pay them off or they leave for nothing. That's always been the Rangers way. Our club don't know any different. 

So we have a squad of 12? 

How many do we replace and how do we finance it? 

2 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

No. No we don't. No club is getting rid of 12, 15, 18, 20 players overnight. Doesn't work like that. 

Depends on who we can rid of and when. We're making more money now than we have ever made. The money is there, it just hasn't been used properly. Budget is massive. 

But you said you'd only keep 12 players. 

The money isn't there and you are correct, we can't replace 18 players overnight.

It seems no matter what we are to do, you'll say it's the wrong thing to do.

This angry-blowhard-from-the-fount-of-all-wisdom routine is tedious. 

No one in a position to affect our recruitment is reading any of this so it beggars the question, why are we being subjected to it?

I don't really understand what it is you want.

You acknowledge we cannot get rid of everyone but then state we shouldn't have brought in a manager to get a tune out of the current squad.  

We need a bit of both.