12 games in 37 days will define the season

1 hour ago, compo said:

They aren’t any decent deals in the January window anyway I doubt if we could afford a decent footballer can’t see any rush to buy our players so in my opinion they’re is little money under the bed so the manager might get bold and at least give some youngsters a chance to see what they can do .

And maybe time to ditch that Tina Turner song along with that tone deaf drummer into the nearest bin .

Agree Compo, but ease off on Big Tina. 

images.jpg

15 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm rather hoping our newly appointed head of recruitment will be more active and useful.  

I doubt he'll have enough time to be personally involved much in this window, but I'm hopeful our new data-driven approach will prove successful - better than Beale's wee address book, anyway...

4 hours ago, SykseyBear said:

Your wee chubby for me is flattering. 

Another must win? Pmsl. Don't talk nonsense. If we draw or lose tmrw nothing will change. Nothing. 

And my team wouldn't lose to them. 

So your team wouldnt lose to St Mirren? Really? How do you know? What is your assumption based on?

Maybe we should have employed you instead of Mr Clement? Did you apply? Get an interview? 

If we draw or lose tomorrow,our slim chances of winning the league are gone and the pressure will increase on the players, management (maybe the board as well).

If we draw or lose, the crowd will be baying for blood so yes, it's a must win game. If you think otherwise, fine but no moaning/complaining if we don't win

5 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Normally I would agree but we’ve just had two “must wins” and the usuals couldn’t do it.

Agreed, but doesn't change the fact that we have to win tomorrow. Imagine the fall out of we fail to win 3 games in a row? 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Agreed, but doesn't change the fact that we have to win tomorrow. Imagine the fall out of we fail to win 3 games in a row? 

Up front we are poor at the back we are poor in the middle we are soft another draw could be on the cards there is a lovely 5/1 for the draw.

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

"Every game is a must win at Rangers" This sentiment is flawed and has not served us well on our climb back up from the bottom teir. If not for this sentiment Super Ally my have gone a different route concerning youth versus experience. Was this the sentiment that drove our club to the terrible signings of Joey Barton, Aaron Ramsey, Carlos Pena & Eros Grezda. These signings and more were short term thinking with a single tilt at the title in mind, not long term domination. So do we contiue with this flawed thinking or do we support our club in the fight or long term domination. Just a thought.