12 games in 37 days will define the season

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I heard SykesBear is planning to burn Ibrox to the ground if we drop points before Christmas. 

I suspect his worst nightmare will be if we win all our remaining games and lift all the trophies we compete for. Not having anything to whine about would almost certainly see him committed.

2 hours ago, onevision said:

correct but we can't expect to win the league by passing up chances to close the gap.

Yeah, outwith OF games I don't believe we'll get many other opportunities to close the gap on them, yesterday was a huge opportunity lost. 

Nevermind, onto Thursday night now with chance to qualify from our EL group.

They are shite. dropped points in the same number of games as the 55 season and out the same cup. 

Next week is the anniversary of them throwing sharks at the team bus and trying to kill their own players and manager. 

We will get a good few more chances to overhaul them. 

Same shit, different manager.  Ya know they try most of the time. They really do, but the CORE leaders, the CORE of this squad, the vets, cannot deal with domestic pressure. Never have, never will. Teammates feed off of leaders. These guys, if left on their own would get (insert good manager) canned. I hope Clement learned something from this game. 

4 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

Same shit, different manager.

I disagree, yes there were similarities, slow start etc but the fact is we created lots of quality chances and should have won. Compare yesterday to Kilmarnock away for example where we didnt create anything. 

I think people are (justifiably) defaulting to the expectation with this squad when a bad day at the office occurs but I need to see some more from them and the manager before I start completely losing confidence in them.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

we created lots of quality chances and should have won.

Dancin don't plant crops. 

When your rival, the only team in the league that contests you for the title drops points...winners capitalize. 

The core of this team, in their heart, are not winners. Never will be. They have shown it time and time again.