12 games in 37 days will define the season

1 hour ago, SykseyBear said:

What's yours Scott?

Sterling and Ylmaz are little better than the incumbents but I’d give that team a go but no Cantwell. Lundstrum in between Rice and McKinnon.

I’d be writing off this season, though, hoping for reward next year.

Edited by Scott7

12 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Sterling and Ylmaz are little better than the incumbents but I’d give that team a go but no Cantwell. Lundstum in between Rice and McKinnon.

I’d be writing off this season hoping for reward next year.

Sterling and Yilmaz are NO better than the current incumbents hence their lack of game time.

Has anyone seen much of Cole McKinnon? He blew hot and cold when I watched the B Team

Rice is meant to be the next big thing and spoke to someone recently who's son came through the Motherwell ranks with him and there are a lot of people within the game who speak very highly of the young lad. 

2 hours ago, SykseyBear said:

A shining light. Well done Sir. 

Decent isn't good enough at Rangers. Decent is 2nd place. Decent doesn't get you where this club deserves to be. 

Squad's 30+ deep. That's the 4th time i've told you that in as many weeks. Loads of alternatives all over the squad. Exciting ones at that. You keep saying there are no other options. God knows why. Is that what lets you sleep at night Gonzo? ffs pal, c'mon man. I told you all McAusland deserved a shot before he was given one, he got it, and has done relatively well. He's been better than what's there. What's Roofe being paid for? Why are we stifling Rice and McKinnon? Why are we playing Cantwell out of position to accommodate Sam Lammers? Why are we still playing Lundstram and Barisic when they are out of contract in a matter of months? Get young Fraser up and in. Play Yilmaz when available. Give Rice a chance. McKinnon. Give him Lunnys place. It felt like we played last night with 8 men. At most. You can't win games with 8 men. Why did we sign Sterling? Where's Dowell? What's young Devine hanging about for? 3rd choice right back, at his age? There are literally so many things we can do to change things up. Excite fans. Try something different. We've got Bealeball under a different manager. Nothing has changed. 

Gods honest truth Scott. I'd go

Butland

Sterling

Souttar

King

Yilmaz

McKinnon

Rice

Cantwell

McAusland

Matondo

Roofe

No f*cking about. No lets downs. No crap from the last 3-5 years. Imagine the buzz we'd all get turning up at Ibrox and hearing wee Rice and McKinnon are starting. The favourites are dropped. Roofe starting. Cantwell IN position. Pace on the flanks. That's my wish. I dread line ups right now because i know PC isn't brave enough to change it up. It's the same crap every week. 

People can laugh all they want. It's my club too. That's what i want to see. The back of the perennial losers. The kids coming through. The season has been shite. I just want to feel excited again. I want to see our manager acknowledge what we can all see. What we've all seen for years. 

Hey listen, i know it's not going to happen. But you asked what my 11 was. :(

What's yours Scott?

I'm with Scott7. No to Cantwell, but the rest of that team would be fine by me. Team selection is six or half a dozen with most of this squad imo. 

2 hours ago, SykseyBear said:

That team wouldn't lose to St Mirren. 

Pmsl. They aren't youngsters. They're in the 20s ffs. 

Rice is the only kid in that team. 

Tav again? Lunny again? Barisic again? This a wind up? 

No Cantwell in his proper position is a big call. Fair play. I'm done with Lunny. He's one of so many i just don't want to see again. 

Our most expensive squad we've ever carried is an absolute midden. The damage Gerrard, Gio, Beale and Wilson all done to this club is scandalous. 

My team would beat Clements. 

I said, if it lost to St Mirren, and there is a possibility that it might. 

Tomorrow is a must win, not the time to play an untried and untested starting 11. 

22 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Tomorrow is a must win, not the time to play an untried and untested starting 11.

Normally I would agree but we’ve just had two “must wins” and the usuals couldn’t do it.

They aren’t any decent deals in the January window anyway I doubt if we could afford a decent footballer can’t see any rush to buy our players so in my opinion they’re is little money under the bed so the manager might get bold and at least give some youngsters a chance to see what they can do .

And maybe time to ditch that Tina Turner song along with that tone deaf drummer into the nearest bin .

Edited by compo

1 hour ago, compo said:

They aren’t any decent deals in the January window anyway I doubt if we could afford a decent footballer can’t see any rush to buy our players so in my opinion they’re is little money under the bed

I'm rather hoping our newly appointed head of recruitment will be more active and useful.