12 games in 37 days will define the season

56 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I’d suggest young MacAusland might solve our wide right problem although maybe too early to say.

I have my doubts if he is going to be good enough long term first choice right wing. But he deserves a chance. He’s a young guy just play him. Don’t buy this not ready yet stuff.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's usually a bad sign when Rangers supporters are hoping youths will fix problems.  

Our recruitment in the Summer was a shambles and we need two or three windows to fix it.  

Unless everyone gets this truth in their heads there's going to be an awful lot of disappointment doing the rounds.

35 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

Yet fans think he's our saviour...kid can't run, i don't know how he made it as a professional. Sorry i do, his name. If GH wasn't his dad he would never have made it. 

Steve Davis,Jim Baxter, two names that come to mind that could not run but extremely talented in use of ball,to me Hagi has this quality.