[FT] Rangers 1 (Tavernier 76) - 0 Aberdeen

That Shinnie guy looks worse every time I have the misfortune to see him. Must be one of the few Aberdeen-at-heart brain-dead Rangers haters in their team that likes to hit our people while under protection of hopeless refs like Robertson.

Whoever the co-commentator next to Ally is, he's talking some BS.

It's considine beside Ally I think. 

I don't think Robertson has afforded Aberdeen any extra protection compared with us. That's not to say I think he has reffed well, but at the end of the day he's let things go for both teams.

Edited by PoohBear

6 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

That Shinnie guy looks worse every time I have the misfortune to see him. Must be one of the few Aberdeen-at-heart brain-dead Rangers haters in their team that likes to hit our people while under protection of hopeless refs like Robertson.

Whoever the co-commentator next to Ally is, he's talking some BS.

Oh aye that was a premeditated forearm to the back of the head - you can make a case for him being lucky to still be on the pitch with that and his other challenges. Not even a yellow that half.

The Tim's are right, we are reffed different...but not as they know it.

Shinnie is a coward and a sly bastard, and its encouraged in Scotland.

Edited by yuddie

I'd be happy to see Dessers off, he is worse than having a wooden plank up front. mcAusland is largely getting passed by too. But Dessers doesn't seem able to bring other players into play, he is a non entity at the moment.

Hope Lundstrum doesn't come to regret that yellow. Not sure what he got it for.

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 0 - 0 Aberdeen
1 minute ago, Malangsob said:

This Viaplay timcast is getting on my last nerve. 

It's not really though. We have McCoist, Arfield and Hutton on the TV team, Aberdeen have a raving lunatic, considine and an ex rangers player as people that might be considered biased towards them. 

8 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

It's not really though. We have McCoist, Arfield and Hutton on the TV team, Aberdeen have a raving lunatic, considine and an ex rangers player as people that might be considered biased towards them. 

The in play by play guys I mean. One of em at least has driven me to mute.