[FT] Rangers 1 (MacAusland 49) - 1 Aris Limassol

11 minutes ago, yuddie said:

It'll go under the radar but Tom Lawrence has been stinking since coming on.

This is horrendous.

I thought he made an impact initially, played some good through balls, but then did nothing right the rest of the game. 

I think k taking Cantwell off at that point will come back to haunt Clement. Made the wrong call with the starting line up, and has possibly damaged his relationship with one of our most talented players beyond repair. Granted he has been poor, but look at everyone else? Major lack of quality across the team and Cantwell would have offered more quality in the final third than most. 

Mostly sub-standard, some willing but unable, and a tactic (once more) for the drain. Subs? Well, Lammers was at his ineffectual best, yet we hook Cantwell, who wasn't playing where he should be.

Two strikers on the bench, Cifuentes effectively doing nothing, and we just soldier on.

Tavernier at his average best, no assist or penalty to paper over another mediocre performance.

Looking at the fixture and injury list, December could become a dire month indeed.

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Why the booing? I don't get our fans sometimes. People leaving before the final whistle when instant qualification was possible. 

Was it possible? I mean, yes if we scored, but I don't recall us really testing the keeper. We continually tripped ourselves up before being able to get a shot away. 

Conference league here we come. May be for the best. We're just a shocking random bunch of players. I don't think they bottled it tonight, I just don't think they're capable.