[FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 30'; Tavernier 84' pen) - 0 St Johnstone

7 hours ago, Bill said:

As I sat there tonight, I couldn’t help but marvel at the sheer entertainment value of Sam Lammers. At times he’s genuinely Chaplinesque in his mastery of the absurd.

I wish someone with more technical skills than I possess would do a "best bits" video.  

45 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I thought we were fine last night. 

We were in total control and created numerous chances. 

The only criticism I have is we didn't take more of those chances - but I did have 2-0 in the GPL, so I'm content. :D  

I agree about the game and GPL :P 

55 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

The only criticism I have is we didn't take more of those chances - but I did have 2-0 in the GPL, so I'm content. :D  

My thoughts exactly. Also for me, we've arrived at the point we all know Yilmaz and Lammers just aren't good enough to go forward with, they bring absolutely nothing positive to the team.

59 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Gutted, I changed from Dessrs as FGS just prior to KO after seeing the starting line up..

Any more games like that, and the Mogadon Works will be closed. 

OK, we were in control, and never in danger of dropping points, bar ridiculous refereeing decision(s), a monumental defensive error, or some arsehole winder of a shot from nowhere (all of which we have seen and despaired at), but is it too much to ask for a bit of zip about the park, and strikers, well, striking?

And could somebody tell me what Sam Lammers is for? Other than taking the bad face off any of the rest who are having a mare?

Still, onward, and, satisfyingly, upwards.