[FT] Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 88)

1 hour ago, compo said:

It's simple we just have to go out to the east end and not lose a draw will be fine with me it should be a piece of piss 

I hope the players are focused on the win. You should never go into a match like this with the attitude that "a draw will be fine". That's a recipe for disaster.

18 minutes ago, Thinker said:

I hope the players are focused on the win. You should never go into a match like this with the attitude that "a draw will be fine". That's a recipe for disaster.

Big Phil has shown he sets his team out to win every match, I don't think you need to worry about that.

12 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

I have no concerns about big Phil's mentality or approach what-so-ever, the players ability to deal with the amount of hostility remains to be seen

Score first and the hostility will move from our players to their board and manager. They are on edge and simply waiting to pounce on Brenda if we come away with anything tomorrow. 

17 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

We thought that at Ibrox as well.....forward line is the weakest area of our team so i don't see him being out as making much difference. 

I would say we are a significantly more functional team than we were 4 months ago. We played right into their hands that day. Saying that we should have never lost that game. We still missed a lot of chances.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops