[FT] Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 88)

9 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

There was a still on Ref Watch. It looks offside to me. I don't think there's any doubt.

Yes, I don't understand how the Referee doesn't give it; He is looking directly at it.

It would have been overturned, anyway, because Sima was offside. 

Would it have though as it looks like it took 30mins to show us the offside decision.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

There was a still on Ref Watch. It looks offside to me. I don't think there's any doubt.

Yes, I don't understand how the Referee doesn't give it; He is looking directly at it.

It would have been overturned, anyway, because Sima was offside. 

That's fine tbh if that's the case but the regardless of the whether it's a pen the process stinks and is a culmination of the culture of pressure they have cultivated for decades. I never bought into it before after the last few seasons, I'm sold. The turning point was the 21/22 season when Dundee were denied a stonewall penalty at Celtic Park (Jota uses his hand in unnatural position) in a tight match and then we were denied a stonewall pen in the same weekend up at Tannidice when Sakala was hauled back in the act of shooting. Nothing given. Then there was the Johnson non foul on Morelos and the disallowed goal in the 1-0 defeat at Ibrox this season. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

3 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

None of this negates the fact that Collum thought the handball wasn't a penalty.  It is astonishing and he should answer for it.

He never gave offside! he never gave a pen! he never gave a corner!. Also their player was allowed play on with a blood spattered face!. There was so many things the ref got wrong it has to be one of the worst performances from a ref ever!.

We were still poor to allow them to press us.

22 minutes ago, onevision said:

Would it have though as it looks like it took 30mins to show us the offside decision.

The whole process / timeline stinks. The still that "confirmed" the offside took 30mins to conjure up and looks like the ball is in motion.

In the last 3 meaningful OF games we've been robbed by dubious refereeing decisions and all 3 games have turned on those decisions. 

Its happening to frequently to be a coincidence and we as a club must challenge.

Us fans must make Ibrox a hostile environment for those involved when they next officiate our games.

Edited by CammyF

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

The whole process / timeline stinks. The still that "confirmed" the offside took 30mins to conjure up and looks like the ball is in motion.

In the last 3 meaningful OF games we've been robbed by dubious refereeing decisions and all 3 games have turned on those decisions. 

Its happening to frequently to be a coincidence and we as a club must challenge.

Us fans must make Ibrox a hostile environment for those involved when they next officiate our games.

This doesn't have anything to do with what's happens in the stadium IMO. It a symptom of what's gone on beyond the game. Refs getting windows smashed and abused in public, Celtic fans hiring Private Investigators to follow refs, Celtic FC asking particular refs to relieved of their duties. No wonder refs are intimated.

53 minutes ago, onevision said:

The offside didn't matter because they decided it wasn't a penalty, rightly or wrongly. 

Only if the penalty was given would they then check the build-up, which would have ruled it out because it was offside.