[FT] Rangers 3 (McCausland 41'; Sima 45'; Cantwell 61') - 1 Kilmarnock

• Rousseau changed the title to Rangers 2 (McCausland 41'; Sima 45') - 0 Kilmarnock
  • Rousseau changed the title to [HT] Rangers 2 (McCausland 41'; Sima 45') - 0 Kilmarnock

That goals been coming for Ross - I've seen him live a couple of times and his movement is noticeable, he's constantly making runs that go unnoticed and unused.

Big Jack in goal doing what he does every week.

Ridvan motm for me so far though - how anyone can watch him today and come away saying they prefer Borna is beyond me.

Let's put on a show Rangers, on today especially!

Finally we're getting glimpses of what Ridvan can offer. Not there yet but a run of games is starting to pay dividends where this young man is concerned. Keep the progress going. Love the positivity.

Killie are a decent side you can clearly see their defensive shape and structure it’s hard to play through. The first goal was a perfect way to play through them.

We have applied a very direct style of play and played with a good intensity. It’s exactly the way to play against these opponents.

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

Finally we're getting glimpses of what Ridvan can offer. Not there yet but a run of games is starting to pay dividends where this young man is concerned. Keep the progress going. Love the positivity.

There have been a few glimpses of this in previous games, I like how he can come inside and overload, also how he doesn’t always look to take a touch and cross every time he gets the ball.

The real question mark over him for me is can he stay off the treatment table.