Edmiston House - Accounts Published

Only been init once didn’t really get a look around but there’s always venues needed for functions small pop concerts and probably a host of other things get it rented out when not being used 

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

surely it can make a fortune as a wedding venue. 

if that hasn't been sorted it's negligent 

The entire spectrum should be available : Weddings, Funeral Purveys, bar mitzvahs, children birthday parties, stag-dos, hen nights ........................... the burning of Spiers.

7 hours ago, compo said:

Only been init once didn’t really get a look around but there’s always venues needed for functions small pop concerts and probably a host of other things get it rented out when not being used 

Apart from visiting the shop and museum, I've only been to one event in NEH and thar was Dirty DC (ACDC tribute act) and enjoyed it. 

Excellent venue for a concert, sound system as good as any other venue I've seen gigs in. I don't drink, nut mate I was with said the lager as decent price and decent pint (other than bring served in a plastic cup). 

I think the venue is criminally under-used and under-utilised. Needs more gigs and maybe RSC could use it for functions. Centrally needs to attract more events if its to pay for itself at £1m per year. 

9 hours ago, compo said:

I'm in there every chance I get. Nothing better than a nice cold bottle of cider.