[FT] Rangers 3 (Silva 40'; Matondo 45+2'; Cantwell 56') - 0 Livingston

Looking forward to it, the lads have had a full week so hopefully we see some zip in the passing and movement.

Butland

Tav       Souttar       Balogun        Ridvan

Lundstram   Raskin

McCausland        Cantwell     Matondo

Dessers

That's my PREFERRED, predicted would probably include Goldson and Silva. Personally I think Goldson isn't playing well at all and we need Matondo's pace otherwise we're reliant on Ross' legs.

Cortes and Silva to come off the bench would be great to see also, add in Jack and Lawrence and you've got something promising if you want to change/kill a game.

Let's go lads! Clean sheet and a few goals before 60 would make a nice change against Livi, let's not rely on subs eh.

24 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Looking forward to it, the lads have had a full week so hopefully we see some zip in the passing and movement.

Butland

Tav       Souttar       Balogun        Ridvan

Lundstram   Raskin

McCausland        Cantwell     Matondo

Dessers

That's my PREFERRED, predicted would probably include Goldson and Silva. Personally I think Goldson isn't playing well at all and we need Matondo's pace otherwise we're reliant on Ross' legs.

Cortes and Silva to come off the bench would be great to see also, add in Jack and Lawrence and you've got something promising if you want to change/kill a game.

Let's go lads! Clean sheet and a few goals before 60 would make a nice change against Livi, let's not rely on subs eh.

Fine except Sterling instead of Raskin.

5 minutes ago, locked ward said:

Fine except Sterling instead of Raskin.

Aye that's fair mate, the thinking was that Raskins had a week recovery and still needs rhythm.

Could see the manager playing Sterling right enough, just not at left bloody wing please haha.

9 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Cortés has got a strong lower body by the looks of it. His thighs and calves are pretty beefy.

Idk if that's a strange takeaway, I like to see what the new players look like physically..he looks explosive, like a sprinter.

Edited by yuddie

Big performance today please lads!

Looking for some zip and energy, a goal for Silva and another clean sheet is on the checklist too.

Feeling the buzz for it already.