• Rabbi Matondo
    • Todd Cantwell
    • Ross McCausland
    • Cyriel Dessers
    • Fabio Silva
    • Oscar Cortes
    • Dujon Sterling
    • Mohamed Diomande

Cantwell got my vote, I think the shouts for McCausland or Lundstram are sound ones also.

I'll watch the game back later devoid of anxiety and nerves so it might change ha!

Went with Cantwell for the goal but could easily have been Lundstrum.

Looks like I'll be way in the minority here, I thought Macausland was awful baring maybe a few touches.  I was surprised he wasn't the first off.  Also though Matondo started great, that was whn he was willing to go past the defender instead of cutting back in, then poor.

Though Souter, Lawrence and Dessrs had good games too.

1 hour ago, onevision said:

Agree, love watching him play even more so now he has learned to be a team player.

I think he's always defended well from the front but for me it was always coming back the way that he needed to improve.

Also worth mentioning that the constant niggle and silly bookings have disappeared the last few weeks. He's just picked himself up and buried it.

Lundstram was a total powerhouse but I went for match winner Cantwell.  Sublime to watch at times, as is Silva.  Matondo was really good early on but fell away.  I would have preferred to see Cortes on for McCausland and leave Matondo in place but it was probably to do with Matondo's lack of fitness over 90 minutes.

1 hour ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Went with Cantwell for the goal but could easily have been Lundstrum.

Looks like I'll be way in the minority here, I thought Macausland was awful baring maybe a few touches.  I was surprised he wasn't the first off.  Also though Matondo started great, that was whn he was willing to go past the defender instead of cutting back in, then poor.

Though Souter, Lawrence and Dessrs had good games too.

Being in the minority doesn’t make you wrong. I keep waiting for MacCausland to catch fire, which I expect him to eventually. At the moment he’s far too reluctant to take on his defender on the outside and too many of his crosses have no end product. Sure he shows promise but by and large that’s all. 

I've gone for Lundstram again, he is on some run, best I've seen Cantwell for a long time, however everything goes through Lundstrum and he is the dynamo of our midfield.