Clubs hold ‘serious concerns’ over the independence of the Governance report

The Herald reporting that Aberdeen were the one club who had input, and they've put their name to this letter.

Looks like as well as doctoring (allegedly) they have somehow misrepresented what input Aberdeen gave them. 

There are some serious accusations in that letter and thankfully, it appears other clubs have woken up and are smelling the coffee! 

Worth noting that Cormack is a longstanding critic of the SPFL. 

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

All these clubs bar us voted for this. Glad to see some of them finally seeing some light.

Maybe let someone whos not pals with Peter or Dermott run things for a bit?

You are correct, only Rangers voted against the continuing governance of Neil Doncaster and Murdoch MacLennan.

When Rangers resisted, the then Sellik TV pundit, Michael Stewart utilised his platform on BBC Radio Scotland to participate in a debate and conclude :

"I do not understand Rangers' criticisms of Neil Doncaster and Murdoch MacLennan, in this issue Neil and Murdoch are the good guys".

Those were the last words uttered on the issue, no dissension as team line ups were then broadcast for that Saturday's games. It was the way Peter wanted it and Michael took great delight in being the very epitome of the establishment man. At that time in an effort to support Michael's support for Neil and Murdoch, RAB Cosgrove's contribution to Off the Ball's topic, 'pleasant surprises' was thus : Folks will be surprised to hear that for a period of just over a year I worked for Cannel 4 in a building next to the newspaper where Murdoch MacClennan was CEO. He had a chauffeur driven car and would regularly give me a lift home to my flat just south of the river. He was a most pleasant man with a sound knowledge of Scottish football.

You see how the Scottish football establishment works, it is a web with Peter at it's very centre. Doncaster, MacLennan, ............ Stewart and Cosgrove; all willing lackeys.

The noose around the McLennan and Doncaster nexus of influence is tightening.  

The response from the usual suspects will be illuminating.

At least they can't just say: its just that Rangers lot moaning 

29 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Be funny when lawwell is driven out of scotland by the yahoos. 

Whatever became of Police Scotland's investigation into the fire bombing of Peter's house in Thorntonhall?

I remember Police Scotland's first response was they were refusing to rule out a sectarian motive for the attack. Maybe the investigation led down a road closer to home?

We should be told.

4 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

I remember Police Scotland's first response was they were refusing to rule out a sectarian motive for the attack. Maybe the investigation led down a road closer to home?

'Closer to home', you say?

No Hearts. I thought they were miffed with SPL. 

No Hibs, no surprise. Times have changed.

No Kilmarnock, a bit of a surprise.

No Dundee, why would there be?

No County. They’ve got their own troubles at the moment