Clubs hold ‘serious concerns’ over the independence of the Governance report

24 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

No Hearts. I thought they were miffed with SPL. 

No Hibs, no surprise. Times have changed.

No Kilmarnock, a bit of a surprise.

No Dundee, why would there be?

No County. They’ve got their own troubles at the moment

It's being reported that some clubs may not have signed the letter, but agree with its content. 

It's also being rumoured that the relationship between SPFL and SFA is rather frosty due to the Rangers v Cinch row / outcome 

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

Whatever became of Police Scotland's investigation into the fire bombing of Peter's house in Thorntonhall?

I remember Police Scotland's first response was they were refusing to rule out a sectarian motive for the attack. Maybe the investigation led down a road closer to home?

We should be told.

Probably the same folk that did Da Luciano's, Vincent Marini's place and Jennifer McLeish's car. I'm not convinced it's strictly football related.

23 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Probably the same folk that did Da Luciano's, Vincent Marini's place and Jennifer McLeish's car. I'm not convinced it's strictly football related.

There’s a connection between Liewell and them? 

3 hours ago, stewarty said:

The noose around the McLennan and Doncaster nexus of influence is tightening.  

The response from the usual suspects will be illuminating.

At least they can't just say: its just that Rangers lot moaning 

Incredible Doncaster has lasted so long in his position at the SPFL and SPL before that. His record is abysmal. 
He seems to keep such a low profile nowadays. McLennan too

34 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

There’s a connection between Liewell and them? 

Dunno. Wealthy and fairly high profile and not willing to pay off the right people?

Total speculation on my part but seemed to be the same MO.

47 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Incredible Doncaster has lasted so long in his position at the SPFL and SPL before that. His record is abysmal. 
He seems to keep such a low profile nowadays. McLennan too

Useful idiots and both prepared to do the bidding for others.  

1 hour ago, stewarty said:

Useful idiots and both prepared to do the bidding for others.  

Not to mention the absurdly high salaries. It’s the SNP sporting wing. 

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

I suspect you are correct.

It must be over a couple of years past that I was told of an alleged rumour involving former Chair of the Football Association of Ireland, John Delaney. He was also a Board member of UEFA's Executive Committee. I am sure you remember the outrageous circumstances of his resignation from both posts? Anyways, apparently the unravelling of Delaney's life provided opportunity for Lawwell, he had always fancied a post on UEFA's Executive Committee. The shoo in became acrimonious as Delaney believed he had been back stabbed.

Remember the FAI was on the brink of bankruptcy when Delaney(the Chair) provided a one million Euros emergency loan from his property portfolio account. His resignation was demanded and subsequently he lost his treasured place on UEFA's Executive Committee. He divorced the wife, married his long term mistress and, moved his new wife and child to London. He had been in the UK a matter of months when the well connected Delaney swore revenge. I was asked to connect the dots.

I believe Peter serves on two UEFA Committees, Vice-Chair of one.