[FT] Rangers 3 (Dessers 5', 45+5'; Souttar 90+2') - 1 Ross County

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

He may be better than Borna at something, certainly not football. 

First name terms eh? No wonder you can't see past him 😁 If you don't believe me that maybe you should take the manager's word for it.

Just now, Bill said:

First name terms eh? No wonder you can't see past him 😁 If you don't believe me that maybe you should take the manager's word for it.

Oh I can see past him, just a pity some can't see past Ridvan. Neither of them what is required. 

Don't believe me? Ask the manager why we attempted to buy / loan every available left back in January 😀

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Not that past (the club).  The other past (individual employees).  

So forget Cooper, McCoist, Greig, Baxter, Gaza, Laudrup, Struth, Smith, Souness, The 4 lads who had a dream.... etc 

Again WOW.....

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Clement prefers Ridvan.  That's that.

He seems to chop and change, maybe doesn't prefer either. Certainly not at RB 🙃

Edited by CammyF

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

So forget Cooper, McCoist, Greig, Baxter, Gaza, Laudrup, Struth, Smith, Souness, The 4 lads who had a dream.... etc 

Again WOW.....

Your desperation for a furore is very punk like. 

Players come and go.  The club and fans don't. 

We can do this.  

• Rousseau changed the title to [FT] Rangers 3 (Dessers 5', 45+5'; Souttar 90+2') - 1 Ross County
1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Hoping Lawrence can stay fit as he and Lundstram look to have a decent understanding and partnership. Cantwell also cementing his place in the team with excellent performances. 

Those three are as strong a MF three as we’ve had in a long time but it’s the wide areas up front which worry me. Wee McCausland has gone right off the boil & Matondo is very hit or miss. Cortes seems to have a lot of tricks in his locker but is there an end product? The much-maligned Scott Wright can at least go past defenders but can’t always be relied on.

Probably the best passing and movement off the ball i've seen all season in that first half , Dessers should've had at least four, absolutely battering them, and then... they score .

County knew that our defence is prone to the odd moment of weakness ,and punished us for it.

It's these moments that can cost titles, and they need to be nipped in the bud sooner rather than later.

Cantwell back to the player he was at the end of last season, he's less involved in some of the petty incidents, which is a good thing ,because he's a far better player when he just gets on with his game.