[FT] Rangers 5 (Diomande 2'; Cortes 37'; Dessers 44', 48'; Silva 66') - 0 Hearts

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

We have the momentum, let's keep it going over at Rugby Park.

You had to bring up Rugby Park. 

I'm going to have the fear all night now... 

18 minutes ago, CammyF said:

The "turnaround" in Cyriel Dessers is incredible. Boo'ed/jeered by the vast majority of Rangers fans, ridiculed on social media, jeered when he was subbed and written off by the so called Internet experts. 

The reality was he arrived recovering from a major injury and always looked like there was a player in there.

The big man kept plugging away, kept his head held high, kept scoring goals and all with a smile on his face. 

Now got 15 goals for the season and looks fit and raring for more.

Some fans, for whatever reason, wanted him to be a failure, they should hang their heads in shame (they won"t) over the treatment dished out to OUR player. 

Nice one Cyriel, nice one son, nice one Cyriel let's have another one

I think a big part of it is playing to his strengths, rather than asking him to be something he's not. 

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

Of course. 

How many times has @Bill criticised Taverneir only for him to score two seconds later...

To be fair I only play that card when it’s absolutely necessary. Btw Tavernier was magnificent today.