[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 55; Lawrence 58)

9 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

He's been good for a while Cammy and has brought dynamism to our left side IMO. I'm not alone in that opinion.

You aren't, but there are others, who like me, think he (and Borna) are not good enough. 

He may have brought "dynamism" to out LHS, but what are his goals / assists? I'm no stat man, but I'd say he hasn't brought any more goals or assists to the team than Borna Barasic has.

When he has played well, I've acknowledged it, he played well on Saturday but was, IMO no where near MOTM. Lundstum, Dessers and Dio were all ahead of him. 

Some think that because I don't rate Yilmaz, it means im a Borna Barisic fan. Far from it. Barasic has been a great servant, but his time has come and gone.

It's no coincidence that we attempted to sign a left back in January and IMO it'll be the 1st position we strengthen in the summer.

If Ridvan starts / continues to improve, starts to add goals and assists then I'll happily "eat my hat", until then, I'll refrain from the Ridvan is on fire narrative. 

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

You aren't, but there are others, who like me, think he (and Borna) are not good enough. 

He may have brought "dynamism" to out LHS, but what are his goals / assists? I'm no stat man, but I'd say he hasn't brought any more goals or assists to the team than Borna Barasic has.

When he has played well, I've acknowledged it, he played well on Saturday but was, IMO no where near MOTM. Lundstum, Dessers and Dio were all ahead of him. 

Some think that because I don't rate Yilmaz, it means im a Borna Barisic fan. Far from it. Barasic has been a great servant, but his time has come and gone.

It's no coincidence that we attempted to sign a left back in January and IMO it'll be the 1st position we strengthen in the summer.

If Ridvan starts / continues to improve, starts to add goals and assists then I'll happily "eat my hat", until then, I'll refrain from the Ridvan is on fire narrative. 

I'm not too fussed about his stats tbh. I'll go with the eye test and I can see a player that definitely suits this team better than BB. Let's not forget, BBs stats for assists where only half decent due to law of averages as something positive was bound to happen from the 394 crosses per game we were witnessing under Beale Ball. 🤣🤣

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

Phew.  That was hard.  We showed a lot of bottle to deliver that result.  I agree the wrong team started the game.  I can't believe we didn't get any of our 3 penalty claims.  Yet again, another dreadful ref and var team.

Just now, CammyF said:

Notice Neil Warnock lost the "battle of the dinosaurs" tonight. And to think some were talking about him replacing Beale......

Long may he continue to lose matches. I have nothing against him, but I do like seeing the sheep fail.  

Just looking at Tav's stats and the only SPFL team he's failed to score against at Ibrox is Motherwell. Wonder what the odds are for him to score on Saturday? 

Odds will be impacted if Gaffer listens o some fans and takes him off free-kicks and pens tho, just to give other players a wee shot.