[FT] Rangers 1 (Tavernier 60' pen) - 2 Motherwell

Just now, compo said:

That's it then a dozen lashes over the bare arse with a knotted boot lace

Ooh matron... 😀

Only paid £21 for it, its now in the bin.

One thing that needs working on is our players first touch another is we need to move the ball a lot faster but we're still in the hunt what's to say the ugly mob won't drop points tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, compo said:

One thing that needs working on is our players first touch another is we need to move the ball a lot faster but we're still in the hunt what's to say the ugly mob won't drop points tomorrow.

It all comes down to the 7th of April at Ibrox imo who ever wins that will kill the other fan base optimism and turn the fans on the players right near the end of the season there will be no recovery

31 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

I don't think there is any real corruption with the refs, they are just shit. We've had our share of weak decisions go our way too. If you go look at the Celtic forums they all think the same too, that the refs are corrupt against them.

I’m sorry but I do think there are referees in our league whom I don’t  like to see referee our games. I dread our games whenever Collum, Clancy or Robertson is in charge. And Walsh bottled in at the last OF game at CP when he wouldn’t send off Alistair Johnston for persistent fouling after he was already on a yellow.

Today Alan Muir was guilty for not red carding Casey for injuring MacAusland first half. It was dangerous play and could have been a lot worse as the photos show. Ultimately it cost us the game as Casey scored the winner for Motherwell.

This is now happening all too often for my liking. It needs called out by Rangers hierarchy 

Edited by RANGERRAB

5 minutes ago, compo said:

what's to say the ugly mob won't drop points tomorrow.

They'll annihilate Hearts tomorrow.  4-0, at least.  

2 minutes ago, compo said:

We witnessed the deficiencies under Beale and what Clement has achieved so far this season was beyond our expectations. 

Given our injuries, I'd concede that the EL is now a distraction we don't need. Brilliant getting this far and losing to Befica wouldn't be a surprise and could be a blessing in disguise.

Our squad is stretched to the limit and we have to make the league our priority given the new format guarantees much needed finances to rebuild the squad. It looks like Clement can spot a player so needs to be backed. 

The manager mentioned after the game that he is looking to see who'll step up after today's defeat, I'm sure we'll all be hoping they all do.

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

They'll annihilate Hearts tomorrow.  4-0, at least.  

said that on the bus home. All my recent post on here have been mega positive, but I think we have fu**ed it now

9 minutes ago, WorthingBear91 said:

It all comes down to the 7th of April at Ibrox imo who ever wins that will kill the other fan base optimism and turn the fans on the players right near the end of the season there will be no recovery

We wont be allowed to win it

Just now, compo said:

I will put a few bob on the Hearts 

see the nearest drain............ just chuck it down there. We beat them 5-0 and a poor Hibs team should have beaten them at Tyny