[FT] Rangers 1 (Tavernier 60' pen) - 2 Motherwell

36 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I'm pessimistic at the best of times. I always envisage us dropping points away from home. 

But to lose - not even draw, but lose - against Motherwell, at home, is gutting. 

I said to a friend pre-match that I was worried about yesterday's game, more so than Hearts and / or Killie. 

Motherwell are a well organised, physical and hard working team. They are 3rd top scorers in the league.

To lose any game is gutting, but Motherwell deserved their victory and games / performances and results like that happen. 

It's how we react to this that is the more concerning aspect. After we lost to Celtic we went on a great run, we'll need to do the same again but with the current injuries it's going to become increasingly difficult.

PS - when do I get my gold 🏅 

18 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I said to a friend pre-match that I was worried about yesterday's game, more so than Hearts and / or Killie. 

Motherwell are a well organised, physical and hard working team. They are 3rd top scorers in the league.

To lose any game is gutting, but Motherwell deserved their victory and games / performances and results like that happen. 

It's how we react to this that is the more concerning aspect. After we lost to Celtic we went on a great run, we'll need to do the same again but with the current injuries it's going to become increasingly difficult.

Agreed but sometimes a defeat before big games can give a shock to the system that is needed, some of the players were playing shit on Saturday but were giving verbals to others for making mistakes they maybe need humbling after the week of adulation, we are still in for the title so this loss might be a blessing in disguise waking up any players who are getting carried away with the praise before the huge games on the horizon.

Edited by WorthingBear91

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

I'm pessimistic at the best of times. I always envisage us dropping points away from home. 

But to lose - not even draw, but lose - against Motherwell, at home, is gutting. 

It would seem logical regarding losing points on the road but while not being spectacular, we've been better on the road this season. ie. Have dropped less points and conceded less goals. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

28 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Let's be fair, the signs were there on Wednesday as we got bullied for most of that game to. Out with a flurry in the 2nd half we were very poor interms of our application and grit. 

16 hours ago, CammyF said:

If there is no corruption, when have Celtic not conceded a penalty this season? When was the last time we got awarded a penalty at Parkhead? When was their last domestic red card? Of their last red card v us at Parkhead?

Look at their red cards and pens against domestically and in Europe and convince me its just a coincidence.  

Time since last domestic red card, 2 mins.

3 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Time since last domestic red card, 2 mins.

Robertson must have been reading Gersnet this morning - who's the Mason In The Black 

I did note prior to the red card, Celtic got a penalty. Not watching it as working so don't know whether either decision was justified 😀

13 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

The referees are generally not very good.  

There are a lot of decisions that are subjective and the rules aren't 100% clear, such as handball, which causes problems for everyone with a vested interest.  

We laughed at them and their 'Masonic referees' pish for years.  

Yes, because they are paranoid, we are correct.  The refs are a combination of incompetence and cheats.

Edited by Blue Moon
Typo

There is no over-arching conspiracy against us by the referees. There has been a recent period in time where Goldson could pretty much pick up the ball with his hands in our box and he wouldn't be penalised. There are a multitude of shit decisions by referees in our game, some go for us and some against us. The referees are terrible.

Edited by PoohBear