[FT] Rangers 1 (Tavernier 60' pen) - 2 Motherwell

17 hours ago, CammyF said:

If there is no corruption, when have Celtic not conceded a penalty this season? When was the last time we got awarded a penalty at Parkhead? When was their last domestic red card? Of their last red card v us at Parkhead?

Look at their red cards and pens against domestically and in Europe and convince me its just a coincidence.  

Time since last pen against Celtic, 2 mins.

15 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

There is no over-arching conspiracy against us by the referees. There has been a recent period in time where Goldson could pretty much pick up the ball with his hands in our box and he wouldn't be penalised. There are a multitude of shit decisions by referees in our game, some go for us and some against us. The referees are terrible.

I agree but I still think there is an unconscious bias from referees when the toilet teams play us. They let them be more physical than we are allowed to be in some kind of odd ‘even it up’ type of thing. I’ve thought that for years. More so at Ibrox.

Just now, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I agree but I still think there is an unconscious bias from referees when the toilet teams play us. They let them be more physical than we are allowed to be in some kind of odd ‘even it up’ type of thing. I’ve thought that for years. More so at Ibrox.

Yes I agree, our league is awful for letting rancid challenges go. Referees can be scared of "ruining" the game by sending off someone from a shit team. Goes hand in hand with the refs being shite.

12 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Time since last pen against Celtic, 2 mins.

I wouldn't take any notice. 

They'll score a couple in the 90+10' minute. 

4 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Yes I agree, our league is awful for letting rancid challenges go. Referees can be scared of "ruining" the game by sending off someone from a shit team. Goes hand in hand with the refs being shite.

Not for us they don't.  We get no leeway and every game I scratch my head when fouls are awarded against us for zilch.  Doesn't work both ways.

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Trying to trick the juju I see, very clever!

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

They'd better bloody well not. When we play them I want them to feel the force of a Tav. penalty in the 98th minute. Can't think of a better way to beat them.