Hutton To Spurs - �£8M + Add Ons

He's got age on his side and isn't getting badly paid so I think it shows some ambition on his part as he's hoping to improve so will always have the option of moving on. I think 8M + add-ons is a great price for him.

Rangers' Lee McCulloch would not be surprised if Alan Hutton attracted the interest of Manchester United.

Hutton snubbed a move to Tottenham Hotspur on Friday after Gers had accepted a bid from the North London club.

McCulloch believes the 23-year-old full-back made the right decision by staying in Scotland, and is sure he will soon land himself a big-money move.

"He's staying at a club where there's a chance of winning things and it will be good for him to learn how to go out and win leagues," McCulloch said.

"If he keeps doing what he's doing he'll be at Man United for �£12million come the end of the season.

"I think he needs to get his head down and focus on his game here and let everyone else do the talking.

"It's brilliant to see how far he's come on. Even in Scotland games now he's going in with no fear.

"He's been doing well at that level and even changing games for Scotland, never mind Rangers.

"It shows how far he's come and as long as he keeps going in the right way everything will be all right with him.

"When you think about it the only reason he had to go was the money. He's shown it isn't that important to him."

No way we could turn 12 million down!! But cant see it being that much, although if he continues how he is then he will be worth it but its playing in the SPL that will cap the fee to 9 million.

No way we could turn 12 million down!! But cant see it being that much, although if he continues how he is then he will be worth it but its playing in the SPL that will cap the fee to 9 million.

I wouldnt be surprised if we got 12 mill for him to be honest but only if there is a bidding war.

Reason I think the SPL won't detract too much from his price is that he has also been a star in internationals against two of the best teams around in Italy & France.

If we were offered 12 mill I would have to say we should take it - but I still would hate for us to lose him !

�£12M? Don't make me laugh!

No doubting he's a crackin' player but c'mon let's get serious here. Teams will Rangers the vickies and tell us so fuck off if we asked for that amount of money and there's no way any club in the world would offer that. If they do, I'll stand at my bedroom window and hang my willie out it.

which is 24/7

Why do players even have contracts with there clubs when at any point in time they can leave to go to another club, uefa/fifa need to do something about that.if hutton continues what he's been doing in europe, international and the spl then we could very well see a bidding war going on which suits us down to a tee.

English clubs with more money than sense, BRING IT ON.

�£12M? Don't make me laugh!

No doubting he's a crackin' player but c'mon let's get serious here. Teams will Rangers the vickies and tell us so fuck off if we asked for that amount of money and there's no way any club in the world would offer that. If they do, I'll stand at my bedroom window and hang my willie out it.

But if Hutton was currently a Everton or Birmingham player who was playing like he is in the Premier League then they would fetch 12 million no problems. I think if Hutton continues like he is then 12 million is definatly a fair value considring Darren Bent was 16 million.

Tottenham are to revive their move for Rangers full-back Alan Hutton, with the Scottish club keen for the �£8m transfer to go ahead. (The Times)

We're keen for the move to go ahead? If that's the case then cheerio Alan. :sigh: