Hutton To Spurs - �£8M + Add Ons

I don't but if that was the case then what will Hutton think about the club?

every player has his price and the club thinks that's a good price for him.

if the player and/or his family are happy here or don't fancy a move to london/spurs then it's up to him. it's not like we don't want him or have actively offered him to clubs have we? They came to us the board said yes, he said no, fans said thank fcuk.

Selling Hutton in the summer may be agreeable in terms of increasing our funds but doing so now could negatively affect our continuity in terms of winning trophies...

The summer option would be better,but 8 mill for a new central midfielder and a left back does sound tempting. And we do have immediate cover.

I guess Hibs are asking funny money for Murphy otherwise we would have bought him by now.

By the summer we may have Webster and Smith fit for those positions.

Buffel and Darcheville are also getting fitter and Novo is back. If Beasley recoverves by the start of next season, we could have a pretty strong squad and I can see why Walter will be only really looking for first choice players.

The way we're playing at the moment we don't really have too many weak areas to panic buy for. The team are starting to gel and with the competition for places, many players seem to be coming on to some form.

Seems to be the best squad we've had in about 5 seasons.