Aye, Happy New Year bears and bearettes and fat bald people who live in Holland! :D

And it is great to be back. I was being cyber-bullied on FF. They were calling me Declan cause I didn't have 1000+ of a post count and for having different views on certain things than others. Bunch of fannies that they are!

I was on Gersforums and it is a good site but you really have to be carefull what you say and do. I had made 11 posts and got a pm from a moderator telling me i could get banned for posting a link to a video stream of a Rangers game. I never even posted the link although i did use it and thanked the poster who posted it.

Great site but the moderator's need to chill out and relax the rules a bit.

I don't know the history but one guy got banned for posting in the wrong section.

I still love the freedom of the Gersnet.

Didnt bother with any other forum, had a sniff on gersforums but they didnt accept my hotmail email so didnt bother.

Also was away so didnt have my computer to worry about internet. But back to work on monday and the site has come on at good time for that :D

I know its not anyone on here's fault that the site went down but Xmas wouldnt be Xmas without Gersnet getting lost in cyberspace - thats 3 in a row :)

Looks like we havent lost too many posters but I'll be keeping an eye on who isnt posting and will try and get everyone back.