Cousin out and Moore in

Guest scottheger

Guest scottheger

i would rather see luke moore playing for rangers rather than cousin.

with a �£1.5m i think this is a good price for a player who knows the brittish game and can score.

cousin has failed to impress he dosn't act like a player that wonts to play for rangers and dosn't know what itt means to play for rangers. he is also being touted for a move to the prem for around �£1.5 mill so that would pay for luke moore

Moore has plenty of potential as I think he is about 21 and he may welcome a move to Ibrox to resurrect his career.

Cousin has been very hit and miss. He was good early in the season but has tailed off a little. Perhaps all the speculation linking him to the EPL turned his head. If we got a �£1.5m plus off then I guess we'd have to think about it, especially if he isn't fully committed to playing for the Gers.

I quite like cousin and he seems to have found some form in recent weeks. I was reading an Aston Villa Forum over Moore and they were saying it is time for him to go because he is lazy and doesn't seem to be interested in showing his true potential. So it would look like he is cast from the same dye as cousin. The difference being cousin has proven he can score goals.

Moore is 3rd choice at Villa and is getting a game at present as Carew is out injured. Would he come up here? I doubt it.

From what i have read Gaz he is biting his agents and O'Niels hand off to move to Rangers. It was supposedly set up until O'Niel slapped an extra year on his contract. Rangers thought they were getting him for nothing but will now have to fork out 1.5mill which probably will dampen our interest this window.

Ive been impressed whenever ive seen Moore play. He is similar to Agbonlahor and Ashley Young in that he has pace and can play wide or through the middle. I actually thought he was better than Young but he seems to get the nod from MON these days.

He'd be a great addition for us IMO and give us pace down the wing that we need.

I think the important thing here is he is a young player still to develope his potential,maybe the change will do that.I must admit I don't know too much about him,but any signing is a gamble so gambling on a young guy is worth more than gambling on bringing in someone like Cousin maybe.