[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 55' pen; Sima 86'; Matondo 90+3') - 3 Celtic

Look at it from the point of view of the enemy. Threw away a two goal lead then having got back in front relaxed and lost another equaliser and with it the chance to go four ahead. Opportunity lost.

On the other hand the opposition’s game in hand is away from home and even if that game is won, the likely decider is at home with no away fans and their record at Parkhead is absolutely pathetic.

So, a bit disappointing but everything to be cheerful about.

Me, I’m very disappointed and gloomy as Hell about the prospects.

11 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Look at it from the point of view of the enemy. Threw away a two goal lead then having got back in front relaxed and lost another equaliser and with it the chance to go four ahead. Opportunity lost.

On the other hand the opposition’s game in hand is away from home and even if that game is won, the likely decider is at home with no away fans and their record at Parkhead is absolutely pathetic.

So, a bit disappointing but everything to be cheerful about.

Me, I’m very disappointed and gloomy as Hell about the prospects.

Calvinist!!

(Go on, report me!)

48 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Don't think it's ever happened in the 4 league game OF era tbf, unless someone can correct me on that.

I'm pretty sure Celtic were undefeated one season when we won the league. 96 or something?

28 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Calvinist!!

(Go on, report me!)

On the contrary, my dear fellow, please accept my grateful thanks.

Think the criticism of Diamonde from some is a bit OTT. He wasn't the worst player by a long shot and feel that he at least was trying to be positive (balls around the corner, turning on the ball). He improved in the 2nd half but genuinely he was let down by the players around him today IMO. 

The same old thing was highlighted right from the start our defenders let’s hope the manager has the money to replace them all for next season because them at present just haven’t a clue about defending .