For me, it's quite simple - since Gerrard left we have given them far too much time on the ball and too much respect.  Give them neither of these things on Sunday and then it comes down to who takes their chances.

Kyogo seems to score at will against us, whereas Dessers wants to take five or six touches before getting a shot off. 

I'm back to being pessimistic against them, which I think is reasonable given our recent derby performances and what I've posted above.

Prove me wrong Rangers!  

9 minutes ago, compo said:

Think our captain has missed some penalties recently do we stick or twist and let someone else have a go .

It wont matter for this weekend, we are certainly NOT getting one with this assortment of bottle-merchants and cheats officiating.

Great article / post Frankie. 

The simple truth is that since Gerrard left, we have been unable to beat them on a consistent basis. This has to change, starting on Sunday. 

I believe PC has plenty credit in the bank for the way he has started, but it's undeniable that if we lose again on Sunday, questions will be asked.

Whilst everyone involved will say that Sundays result won't determine the destination of the league title, it's hard to believe that we'll win the league of we fail to win on Sunday. 

PC has came up with the answers more often than not, but Sunday is vital, it's simply a must win, no other result will do (or some will say, acceptable).

My heart says we have a great chance on Sunday, but my head and recent results say we are in for a long 90 minutes on Sunday (hoping and praying that heart wins over head).

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

I believe PC has plenty credit in the bank for the way he has started, but it's undeniable that if we lose again on Sunday, questions will be asked.

Only one question needs to be asked if Rangers lose on Sunday. Will he be able to strengthen the team for next season? In fact, the same question should be asked if Rangers go on to win the league.

Barring abject collapse in the remaining matches Clement has done enough.

8 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Only one question needs to be asked if Rangers lose on Sunday. Will he be able to strengthen the team for next season? In fact, the same question should be asked if Rangers go on to win the league.

Barring abject collapse in the remaining matches Clement has done enough.

Oh, I agree 100% and maybe worded it incorrectly. However, football fans are fickle and some in our support will still ask questions if we lose tomorrow. Its inevitable.

Clement has somehow managed to get us in a position where the destiny of the league title is in our own hands. It could be argued that its down to Celtic regressing (they have) but we are in pole position. 

A defeat tomorrow hands them a huge advantage and vice versa. Crucial for short and medium term that we win tomorrow in my opinion. Lose and we're back to square one. 

As for investment, its crucial Clement gets his own players in and the board must do everything in their power to assist. However, automatic qualification to the CL will make investment a lot easier. 

Well around this time tomorrow we’ll have some kind of idea if we’re going to take Celtics championship a win will be lovely but i think it’s going to be a draw the thing that concerns me most is our defenders inability to defend properly and often caught ball watching like zombies let’s hope the managers been addressing this during the week.

mon the gers. :rfc:

3 hours ago, compo said:

Well around this time tomorrow we’ll have some kind of idea if we’re going to take Celtics championship a win will be lovely but i think it’s going to be a draw the thing that concerns me most is our defenders inability to defend properly and often caught ball watching like zombies let’s hope the managers been addressing this during the week.

mon the gers. :rfc:

We’re conceding too many goals at home for my liking