Tav and Goldson must have some win percentage record against the yahoos.  Tav must be on about 10%, at best!?

Too nice for derbies.  

34 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

I've been a bit disappointed with Butland recently.  Possible he is suffering from not making the England squad but he needs to do better if he wants to make that level.  He did have a couple of cracking saves yesterday but was dodgy a few times.  As for Tav and Goldson, I have never subscribed to the serial losers mantra but yesterday was a different level.  They are the 2 guys who should have been leading the charge for the league title and they were woefully inadequate.  Time for a change.

Exactly, and if Tavernier is the 'lead-by-example' captain we've been told by managers that he is, then he doesn't do that often enough in his defensive (main role in the team) capacity. He had done it with free kicks penalties and his goals, assists, but as someone said earlier, we should not look for a like-for-like replacement, we need a defensive expert first and foremost for big games domestically and in Europe. Goldson, likewise, he needs to be braver in the challenge, lose some blood if need be, but he looks chicken shit going for 50:50s yesterday. So, yes, next season is time for a change. I truly believe Clement knows that too. 

Edited by weebluedevil

Connor Goldson-might be here in body, but he is not here in spirit. That cat is fried like a fritter. He has always been a pretty chill character but them eyes don't lie. His mistakes are growin. Next year will be worse. 

Davies-I would rather watch a video of Celtic goals than see that mopey assed mug one more time. Nothin worse than a mopey man. Sell to someone--SPL, England, UNICEF.

Souttar-tries but he is not really at 'that' level. I like him though. Tough as old shoe leather. Solid Bench.

Balogun- Kinda guy you would buy a beer. Solid team player who embraces the Rangers ethos. Extend.

Tav--He was unlucky on Sunday but he is Captain Clutch when it matters. Run him till the wheels fall off. 

Sterling--Not sure about right back but CDM all day. Once Lundstram moves Turkey, or where ever, he could slide right in. 

Ridvan--I like him. Feisty little bastard with good pace and a solid work ethic.  Durable enough? 

We need another CB and LB with BB leavin. 

6 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Connor Goldson-might be here in body, but he is not here in spirit. That cat is fried like a fritter. He has always been a pretty chill character but them eyes don't lie. His mistakes are growin. Next year will be worse. 

Davies-I would rather watch a video of Celtic goals than see that mopey assed mug one more time. Nothin worse than a mopey man. Sell to someone--SPL, England, UNICEF.

Souttar-tries but he is not really at 'that' level. I like him though. Tough as old shoe leather. Solid Bench.

Balogun- Kinda guy you would buy a beer. Solid team player who embraces the Rangers ethos. Extend.

Tav--He was unlucky on Sunday but he is Captain Clutch when it matters. Run him till the wheels fall off. 

Sterling--Not sure about right back but CDM all day. Once Lundstram moves Turkey, or where ever, he could slide right in. 

Ridvan--I like him. Feisty little bastard with good pace and a solid work ethic.  Durable enough? 

Ridvan - A solid work ethic? More like permanently injured (or missing). 

Wasn't on the bench on Sunday, so it looks like he's out for another few games at least. 

6 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Can't disagree with any of that.

11 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Ridvan - A solid work ethic? More like permanently injured (or missing). 

Wasn't on the bench on Sunday, so it looks like he's out for another few games at least. 

Imagine you picking one from that list, no one could've seen that coming.

8 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Can't disagree with any of that.

Imagine you picking one from that list, no one could've seen that coming.

Have you read my other posts in this thread? I've said we need to replace all our current defenders. Hardly picking on one