14 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

You have to give it to this vile climate change. Sneaks into Dens Park and wrecks the surface, but leaves the dump 300 yards away untouched ...

Wait until Drysdale learns the word "microclimate". 

2 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Wait until Drysdale learns the word "microclimate". 

I'm sceptical.  They're still trying to figure out how to use email

1 minute ago, stewarty said:

I'm sceptical.  They're still trying to figure out how to use email

I wasn't suggesting that he'd understand the term.

Anyway, in their current predicament, is somebody called Drysdale the right man for the job. 

2 hours ago, Uilleam said:

I wasn't suggesting that he'd understand the term.

Anyway, in their current predicament, is somebody called Drysdale the right man for the job. 

The real question is whether Eric had Dale's consent?

RAB Cosgrove has just announced from within the PQ Gang Hut, "Ah'm eighty-five percent confident that the Dundee Rangers game will be moved to McDiarmid Park".

RAB has rationalised the situation, "they huvtae make a decision on Tuesday, they cannae let it go until Wednesday". RAB is happy because, "St Johnstone will make some corn from SKY and, make some corn from hosting".

Has RAB had a whisper from his old mucker, Murdoch MacLennan or, is he blowing it out his large arse as usual?

The ticketing will prove interesting, how do the rows and numbers for Dens Park compare with McDiarmid? Further, do we want to move from the Dens waterlogged surface to the McDiarmid ploughed field?

32 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

RAB Cosgrove has just announced from within the PQ Gang Hut, "Ah'm eighty-five percent confident that the Dundee Rangers game will be moved to McDiarmid Park".

RAB has rationalised the situation, "they huvtae make a decision on Tuesday, they cannae let it go until Wednesday". RAB is happy because, "St Johnstone will make some corn from SKY and, make some corn from hosting".

Has RAB had a whisper from his old mucker, Murdoch MacLennan or, is he blowing it out his large arse as usual?

The ticketing will prove interesting, how do the rows and numbers for Dens Park compare with McDiarmid? Further, do we want to move from the Dens waterlogged surface to the McDiarmid ploughed field?

As soon as this games won and out the way the better it’s went on longer than Peyton Place .

I heard the Perth rumour a few days ago, it’s going to be closed doors and announced on Tuesday if there is any more rain, or indeed rain still forecast for Wednesday by then.

I also think, and this is just my guess, that now Dundee have earned top 6, we will be scheduled to play them away again but they are going to have to play their remaining home games at Perth, but there will be fans allowed to the post split games.