1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

Middle to front is were embarrassing to watch. Constantly giving the ball away under no pressure 

I blame Tav, Goldson and Lundstrum.  

50 minutes ago, CammyF said:

When did I say I wanted Barasic? 

Scott Wright isn't what is required whether it be right back, left wing, right wing. He isn't what we require full stop. 

So what do we require then? Today gang was shocking bar Butland, including Clement.

Just now, der Berliner said:

So what do we require then? Today gang was shocking bar Butland, including Clement.

It's fairly obvious that we require better players. Doesn't take a genuis to work that out.

A proper structure and playing style, with a settled starting 11 might also help. 

Pretty gobsmacked to be honest. Had to endure the entire game via BBC Scotland as I was driving for 2 hours. Do you think there is more to this than bad form and few injuries? Soon as I heard Silva was playing I knew we wouldn't win. He offers nothing in a key area for us.

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Lawrence and Dowell resemble mid-Championship players.  Not good enough.  

I still blame Beale for our problems up front.  

They don't resemble them. That's exactly what they are. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

There have been bright periods under Clement but those have completely disappeared in recent weeks. Whether it's fatigue or a lack of belief, the quality just isn't there. It's disappointing after clawing our way back into a challenge but, ultimately, we're just not good enough.

Barring a miracle, the title has gone so we can only hope the preparation has already begun to revamp our squad for 2024/25. Many new players required and that won't be cheap. But we must build a squad that can meet both the physical and mental demands that this one can't.