[FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 5, 78) - 0 Hearts

He took his goal well, but I've been disappointed with Dessers: he's not running in behind (not his game, granted), pressing or holding it up well at all. 

7 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

He took his goal well, but I've been disappointed with Dessers: he's not running in behind (not his game, granted), pressing or holding it up well at all. 

Agreed but he is lacking support. FWIW, I think McCausland has had a good first half after coming on though. Matondo clearly carries a threat but his decision-making really is dreadful.

We seem to have reversed recent performances. We have been playing poorly for half an hour or so, and then coming on to a game - today we started on a game and got an early goal, then reverted to being poor, or poor to pish. 

6 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

So...pretty much Dessers, except he managed to score this time?

Dessers used to make me question my judgement of him...not no mo...nah ah. 

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 1 (Dessers 5) - 0 Hearts

What's all the Dessers talk? Totally hilarous criticism. He's hardly get a decent pass and if he does, his fellow attackers are all over the place or not catching up. Its him and Cantwell doing the most pressing, you wonder if we actually have "wingers", since they play so deep.

Matondo is in his bad-game performance mode, far too hectic. Might score a hat-trick now, of course.

BTW, I want Sakala back.