[FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 5, 78) - 0 Hearts

2 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

How did silva miss that 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I'll take "he sucks" final answer. 

BUT RANGERS WIN!!!!

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 5, 78) - 0 Hearts
2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Fairly comfortable in the end, but that was a game lacking in quality - fortunately, from both sides. 

Good result but a dire match for entertainment value 

I just want to thank Silva for giving me a good laugh this weekend, genuinely made me laugh out loud.

Great result, let's start putting a run of form together now and at the least put pressure on Celtic.

OK, we've played better at Hampden but after a poor period, that was more positive today. Yes, we caused our own problems but we defended in deeper areas well and carried a threat despite being wasteful in the opposite box. Hopefully we can all take some confidence from that.

Thought Diomande, Cantwell and Dessers were the pick of the bunch but it was a better team performance with a variety of players doing their job a lot better. We still gave it away too cheaply at times but I think the pitch cut up and looked poor later in the game so that may have affected some players.

Far from perfect but something to build on.