[FT] Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers (Dessers 40')

Completely neutral ref and VAR team and we might have a chance but with father Gollum who doesn’t like his windows being put in then I don’t think we will have a chance of a win 🤔

Never once went on to the field of play thinking he was going to get beat I think some of our lads are scared of the hooped horIMG_1162.thumb.jpeg.a79aab4fc1393635234dbe1d253f9147.jpegrors 

• Frankie changed the title to Celtic v Rangers
Posted (edited)
On 08/05/2024 at 12:58, Gonzo79 said:

So, how are we all feeling about Saturday?  

I'm swithering between sheer dread and thinking we're surely due a performance at that dump.  

If we can avoid losing an early goal and gifting them goals, as well as being clinical, we can do it.  The problem is, there's plenty of evidence to suggest we're incapable of all of the above.

Mon The Rangers!  🟥🟦

Despite our recent record at their place and indifferent form, I have a weird feeling that we might do something on Saturday. However, this is hugely dependent on player availability and selection. For us to win, I feel we need Sterling in the middle of the park. That means Cantwell dropping out and Diamonde moving forward to play as a ten

********Butland********

****Souttar***Davies***

Tav**************Yilmaz

****Sterling***Lunny***

********Diamonde******

Sima**************Silva

********Dessers*******

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

9 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

For us to win, I feel we need Sterling in the middle of the park. That means Cantwell dropping out and Diamonde moving forward to play as a ten

I agree but think Clement will persist with the usual tactics.  The old saying about the game being won in the middle of the park has always been valid.  

I just hope Rangers can prove a lot of people (myself included) wrong.

I'd send a player out with strict instructions to snap Kyogo in half in the first couple of minutes.

I miss the 80s.  

Posted (edited)

I’ve said it before on here, that when we go to the giro dome priority number1 is to keep 11 players on the park. Tomorrow we can expect a shitebag of a referee who will be afraid to give any major decisions against them like Walsh was last time around.

It’s vital we get control of the MF. I’d even go 4-5-1 with three central MF players and matondo wide. Dowell or Lawrence would make up the 5

Finally it’s important the players ignore the yahoo circus going on around them and concentrate on their owngame. They(the yahoos) are no world beaters. Hearts have won there already this season in the league.

Edited by RANGERRAB