[FT] Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers (Dessers 40')

We do not have the adequate mentality to over come this fixture. The core of our team is psychologically feeble when pitched against this mob. 

Sick and tired of the liabilities costing us the game and the stupid amount of respect shown to that lot. 

Lundstrum should just get showered and fuck off home.  Utter stupidity from someone who should know better. When players his age start throwing themselves about like that, its a sign they're finished. 

• Rousseau changed the title to [HT] Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers (Dessers 40')

A large amount is bottle in my opinion. We have some of the best players in the league, but time after time they completely shit themselves during this fixture. Really need to somehow clear out the squad.

Just now, Sutton_blows_goats said:

They are not a good team but still better than us sadly 

They don't need to be a good team. As long as they are better than we are, they'll win the league every year. 

Don't be fooled by the narrative that Clement has worked miracles with this squad. Even if we won all our remaining games we'd have less points than we had last season. 

We've continued to regress (as have they) but they still have more than enough to beat us both in a one off match and over the course of a season. 

Horrible to say but it's the truth. 

1 minute ago, PoohBear said:

A large amount is bottle in my opinion. We have some of the best players in the league, but time after time they completely shit themselves during this fixture. Really need to somehow clear out the squad.

If you think we have some of the best players in the league you can join me in my padded cell