[FT] Hearts 3 - 3 Rangers (McCausland 52; Cantwell 69; Silva 79)

4 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Be nice to end the league with a win but in all honesty, I'm rather uninterested in this fixture.  Hopefully we don't get any injuries and the 700 Bears in the away section have a fun day (no doubt they'll hear 3 or 4 songs about Rangers from the hugely unimaginative home support).  

"You're not Rangers anymore" closely followed by "same old Rangers always cheating". They should have been put under when Romanov was in charge

As another season of disappointment draws to close, I really took some encouragement from that Presser from young Ross McCausland. A real mature head on young shoulders. Confident, articulate and comfortable in front of the press, I thought he was a real "ambassador" for our academy and what can be achieved. Remarkable that in such a short space of time, he made 28 appearances now, and already has a winners medal. Lets hope one or two others can follow his lead next season. Well done, young Ross!

I live about a 40 minute walk from Tynecastle and I'd suggest sun cream might be in order for anyone not in the shade.  It's scorchio! 

nervous charlie sheen GIF

Two years ago Rangers sent their apprentice boys to beat Hearts 3-1 at Tynecastle, Lowry scoring and running the show. Whatever became of that likely lad?

I'm happy with this, good to see a young side take to the park.

Hopefully Fraser impresses - heck, if he does well he could make an appearance in a cup final!

13 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Two years ago Rangers sent their apprentice boys to beat Hearts 3-1 at Tynecastle, Lowry scoring and running the show. Whatever became of that likely lad?

Like lots of young players they get a few games then dispatched to to sidelines to make way for the tried and tested duds that managers seem to favour at Ibrox 

Just now, compo said:

Like lots of young players they get a few games then dispatched to to sidelines to make way for the tried and tested duds that managers seem to favour at Ibrox 

They won’t get dispatched to the sidelines if they’re good enough

3 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

They won’t get dispatched to the sidelines if they’re good enough

I’ve seen boys from the late 50s getting played and doing well then disappearing