43 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Getting close to crunch time for Clement imo, pains me to say it.

Lose this and then you've got the first OF at Sharkhead. All of a sudden you're staring at 0 wins in 5.

Although I still think we'll turn them over Saturday. Killer.

Clement needs time and our patience. Unfortunately, our expectation levels aren't in tune with current reality.

IMO Clement is as good a manager as we are getting and we should let him put his own side together next season without the expectation of a league title in his first full season with a new squad. Hope, yes but expectation, no. 

Alternatively, we can continue on the current path to nowhere, but at least we'll have high expectations.

13 minutes ago, buster. said:

Clement needs time and our patience. Unfortunately, our expectation levels aren't in tune with current reality.

IMO Clement is as good a manager as we are getting and we should let him put his own side together next season without the expectation of a league title in his first full season with a new squad. Hope, yes but expectation, no. 

Alternatively, we can continue on the current path to nowhere, but at least we'll have high expectations.

I agree tbf, but it's just the nature of football in Glasgow.

Zinedine Zidane could come in, but if he kept getting pumped off Celtic he'd be chased out just like anyone else.

It's the reason why Gerrard got so much time let's have it right. That and Europe.

1 hour ago, yuddie said:

I agree tbf, but it's just the nature of football in Glasgow.

Zinedine Zidane could come in, but if he kept getting pumped off Celtic he'd be chased out just like anyone else.

It's the reason why Gerrard got so much time let's have it right. That and Europe.

Keep chasing the managers out and see where that gets the club.... Perhaps a combination of Sunderland and Espanyol.

6 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Tav says you come to Rangers to win trophies. 

Not doing very well on that front. 

They all say that shit. 

I am pretty certain it is part of some 'custom and courtesies' comm pack they are provided. 

"helpful phrases for the locals"

I was born in Missouri though...your ass better Show Me....and he ain't!

57 minutes ago, buster. said:

Keep chasing the managers out and see where that gets the club.... Perhaps a combination of Sunderland and Espanyol.

Seem to remember deciding to support them when we brought Balogun back.

Can't remember if they are my second team or my first team.

44 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Rangers review reported Yilmaz is out, suffered a relapse v Hearts and ‘broke down in tears’ to the manager.

im so done with sick notes like Yilmaz. Unreal.

Soutter out too apparently.

I have got zero enthusiasm for this game. So probably be Davies and Balogun or even worse Davies and King then probably add in BB into that shambles :drink: