Rangers have recalled Filip Sebo from French side Valenciennes.

By Pete's silence I guess we can rule this bit of info as rubbish ? Eh Pete ?

My silence was because i am on back-shift and just got out of bed. I have got to sleep sometime.

I will admit it was a wind up though.:devil:

The part about Walter not bringing anyone in, was in fact taken from a newspaper article.

Sorry:D

My jaw dropped when I read the subject.

Sebo wasn't really given much of a chance. He was brought off the bench with 10 minutes to go and didn't have much time to change the game. However, I hope he doesn't come back, he's gash! :D

Where did you read this Pete?

I know many on here are going to be depressed about this but i think its a very sensible move considering we dont have to pay a transfer fee and Im actually hoping he gets a chance to play this time.

His aggresive and attacking approach is going to be what we need. Some fans slated him for being a headless chicken but I havent seen much more from Naismith and Burke recently - granted they are lively same as Sebo but havent put the ball in the net much!

Time for 4-4-2 with 2 from Sebo, Darcheville and Boyd to play!!

Burke and Naismith aren't scoring because they are playing as wingers - hardly a fair comparison.

Sebo has done NOTHING to warrant a place in the first team. Naismith has probably had similar playing time to Sebo, been played out wide, and yet still has had more production than Sebo.

I doubt we will ever agree on this Gribz but Sebo is pish - he is getting his chance in France and STILL shows nothing of any quality.

We hear people saying that if Boyd doesn't score you are as well playing with 10 players - at least Boyd scores, Sebo doesn't score, his first touch isnt good, he barely gets into proper scoring positions.... yet he should be considered to play up front...... I would rather have Lee McCulloch playing up front than Sebo.,... and I dont want LM up front either !

Pete, your getting funny in your old age!!

Have to say was pretty happy with it and thought it was a good idea. As said before he wasnt really given time.

Seeeeeeboooooooooo

What do you mean old age.:mad::D

To be honest it would not surprise me if they did bring him back.

The January transfer window is always a let down for us.

The only transfer movement Walter is going to make is the last minute signing of Hugh Janus.