Thomas Buffel

Ok, one last plead to give this guy another chance.

I've read a few other posters also saying they are a fan of his and he should get some playing time. So I'm glad im not on my own here. Interesting to read another poster (think it was Alan) saying he could be the difference in winning the league - someone else obviously rates him!

He is the type of player we need and would cost a few million to buy. There is no way David Murray will buy a player that costs more than 2 million so why not give Feyenoord the 400k they will get after he plays 3 more games.

I can't work out why some fans say he is a passenger - he is being paid a wgae by the club therefore should be earning his keep on the pitch - it's up the manager to get him playing.

Or what does it say about our club when we are trying to offload our best player and in Hutton's case even pay him to leave (if that rumour is true!).

Does Murray want the club in the black so he can get a seller?? But in the mean time what about the fans who bank roll him with so much money - we continue to get average players from smaller clubs??

Plain and simple, we've been crying out for a creative midfielder ever since de Boer left.. Buffel's as close as we've got at the moment and definitely has a touch of class when he's up for it.

He was making the right noises not too long ago when he was saying he's desperate to finally show the Rangers fans the best of him, and I think he should definitely be given a chance to show us.

I don't think anyone has ever doubted Buffel has talent,what pisses fans off,me included,is that we all know he can play but he isn't the type of guy who seems to get stuck in when the chips are down and goes missing in games,some say chicken hearted.But I think everyone deserves a chance and he has to realise that he has to strive to play at his best in all games,not just now and again,which is the impression he gives most fans

But I think everyone deserves a chance and he has to realise that he has to strive to play at his best in all games,not just now and again,which is the impression he gives most fans

I dont think he's alone in that category though. Even Barry Ferguson has his fair share of poor games and Charlie Adam is another who is prone to a nightmare quite regularly yet still appears quite a lot.

It seems Buffel just gets singled out. Id have in my team 100 times out of 100 over the likes of Adam. Im not saying Adam is a rotten player, he came up with 10 goals last season but those goals had to come from somewhere.

I dont think he's alone in that category though. Even Barry Ferguson has his fair share of poor games and Charlie Adam is another who is prone to a nightmare quite regularly yet still appears quite a lot.

It seems Buffel just gets singled out. Id have in my team 100 times out of 100 over the likes of Adam. Im not saying Adam is a rotten player, he came up with 10 goals last season but those goals had to come from somewhere.

I'd still have Fergie before Buffel

I think if he gets a chance it has to be his last one. If he was a bit stronger and didnt just drop out of games, then yeah he could be one of the players we are looking for and also save a couple of million.

If it haqppens or not, I dont know. There are others Id like to see feature too

Buffell came on last night, first toush of the ball pegs an East Stiling player in the box and gets fouled. Penalty

Thats within 10 seconds or something

He did look impressive last night, also when he came on against Motherwell on boxing day

Don't think he will start on Saturday but he will be on the bench

only problem is with buffel that when the going gets tough he gets weaker IMO. the likes of fergie don't hide and get stuck in even when they're having a shocker but I have never ever seen buffel do that in a Rangers jersey and sadly probably never will, he has got a lot skill of course he has but to say he could be the difference between winning the league when we've done so well so far without him doesn't wash with me sorry.

No-one doubts the lad's talent. Unfortunately, he seems to struggle to achieve the consistency required to get the backing of the whole support.

I wouldn't be averse to him staying but I think it's pretty obvious the manager doesn't rate him too highly given his current squad status.