16.5 Million Reasons why Alan Hutton will Leave Rangers

Of course it's his problem per se.

But we all know it's not as simple as that. And I'm a shareholder so it is my problem as well... ;)

Further, I don't buy into the sharing issue, so while I may understand the debt responsibility sue, by analysing and criticising I'm pushing the attention back to Murray.

Or at least I'm trying to... ;)

yup. no, i thought it would have been taken as a given that i agreed with you, i was just venting some murray frustration in your topic. :D its that you have to, in articles and analysis, point responsibility back murraywards that annoys me. that you are going against the grain is what seems so absurd to me.

yup. no, i thought it would have been taken as a given that i agreed with you, i was just venting some murray frustration in your topic. :D its that you have to, in articles and analysis, point responsibility back murraywards that annoys me. that you are going against the grain is what seems so absurd to me.

Most Rangers fans only look at the SPL table mate.

SDM knows that.

SDM knows that.

Come May they could be looking at a 3rd consecutive title for Celtic. And if that happens one has to hope that the "Moonbeam" statements will be seen for what they are..... LIES.

SDM knows that.

yup. i think murrays relationship with the rst highlights this actually. he knows the rst have a long way to go because of this - looking into the clubs affairs and questioning murray seem like the same thing, but to the common, only looking at the table fan, this seems like extremism. this murray knows.

Come May they could be looking at a 3rd consecutive title for Celtic. And if that happens one has to hope that the "Moonbeam" statements will be seen for what they are..... LIES.

To be honest if some fans haven't seen the light regarding how our club has been run before now, I doubt losing another SPL title will help them much...

That may sound patronising somewhat but Murray's last 7 years (and specifically the last 3) have had plenty spin but little substance.

To be honest if some fans haven't seen the light regarding how our club has been run before now, I doubt losing another SPL title will help them much...

That may sound patronising somewhat but Murray's last 7 years (and specifically the last 3) have had plenty spin but little substance.

Fair point Frankie. Which puts even more emphasis on the RST to highlight the inherent problems at our once great club !

I think we have to be realistic about the debt, you can't lambaste SDM for letting the debt spiral out of control and then knock him for taking a quick 9M for a player that cost nothing.

I'm not a great fan of SDM and have criticised him many times while others were defending him.

However, recently he brought in a top, young, European manager whom everyone thought would find great success, then acted swiftly in removing him when things went pear-shaped. He then astutely brought back an improved Walter Smith who turned the team around immediately and then funded him with 12M in the summer.

You have to give praise where it is due.

Now that 12M was spent after a loss and so has to be paid back somehow or we can't spend again.

But then we're back to the old question of "what can we as fans actually do about it?".

Not very much by the look of things.

Join the RST and maximise independent constructive engagement.

Unfortunately as seen with Man Utd, we'll only get large enough numbers when the sh!t really hits the fan.

Meanwhile, 4 point gaps and selling players for �£9million keeps the punters happy.

I think we have to be realistic about the debt, you can't lambaste SDM for letting the debt spiral out of control and then knock him for taking a quick 9M for a player that cost nothing.

I'm not a great fan of SDM and have criticised him many times while others were defending him.

However, recently he brought in a top, young, European manager whom everyone thought would find great success, then acted swiftly in removing him when things went pear-shaped. He then astutely brought back an improved Walter Smith who turned the team around immediately and then funded him with 12M in the summer.

You have to give praise where it is due.

Now that 12M was spent after a loss and so has to be paid back somehow or we can't spend again.

That's what I tried to do in the article. ;)