We were hard to break down for the first quarter of the season, but lately it's been all to easy and we were exposed for that against Stuttgart and Lyon as well as some of the wee teams in the SPL.

We're leaking goals these days and our defence is on average no better statistically than Celtic's much maligned back four.

I actually prefer the away leg first, but with this one being at Ibrox means we have to be the team who takes control and have a go. Although there is a shout that we have been better away from home in europe recently, but i wouldnt want to rely on that.

I dont think any of us would. Far too dangerous to play for a draw here an then sit back and hit them on the break away......but we seem to do that in most games.

Just wish at times we could really go for it, especially against the smaller teams, surely it would build confidence winning games by a good few goals

We have no quality up front....I would start naismith and Burkem, seriously. Someone like Boyd will be marked easily and McCulloch has no finesse...our hope may be nimble players, hard to mark, with pace.

Its going to depend on Cousin for me. If he is still a Rangers player id play him. If not id say there is a shout for Novo to play, he is a big game player.

I think we can take it as a given McCulloch will start. He can lead a line and, while his touch may not be that of a player than can really hold onto the ball and allow our midfield to push up, I think he's shown his work-rate and physical presence may be useful.

In saying that, the Lyon and Stuttgart games showed how our system can affect games. In both matches we started slowly and defensively. However, after we went behind we were more attacking and caused both teams problems.

As such, we should employ these more offensive tactics against Pana (at home especially) and take the game to the Greeks. Naismith or Novo up front alongside McCulloch would give us the guile and pace he doesn't have and this would be a decent combination IMO.

:)

Starting to get very very worried about this game.They are playing well and we are not............

Nah were not playing that good, sitting top of the spl, in a cup final, probably in another semi final

But were shite