Striker Boyd standing at crossroads in Rangers career

Should Boyd start up front on Wednesday  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should Boyd start up front on Wednesday

• Yes
    • No

I'm sorry but I still do not think Boyd is good enough for that level.

I wouldn't play him on Wednesday night but that's just in my opinion.

when he's hardly been tried at this 'level' how will we know if he's 'good' enough or when will he get more experience to learn :confused:

sorry i find these 'not good enough at this level' remarks a lot of shite :mad:

it doesn't matter how many goals he scores he will never please every Gers fan as we've seen on here to start with..............

I would play him along with Novo and Burke/Naismith in a front 3, which would allow him to do what he does with the 2 other strikers doing the running and the work for him. I wish we would play positive tactics but fear it will be a stodgy containment game hoping for luck defensively and a breakaway to get a goal.

I would play him along with Novo and Burke/Naismith in a front 3, which would allow him to do what he does with the 2 other strikers doing the running and the work for him. I wish we would play positive tactics but fear it will be a stodgy containment game hoping for luck defensively and a breakaway to get a goal.

I stated this in my preview as I think it would be devastating. Will never be given a run though.

Will never be given a run though.

I have a feeling he will play tonight mate, but it may depend on the Cousin decision. WS has been quiet on this and has only mentioned he is in the squad until we find out the conclusion. But Cousin hasnt played for a month.

What time will the decision be made about Cousin, anyone know?

Id be happy with Boyd and Naismith/McCulloch up front tonight with Novo coming off the bench

Novo could start tonight, I'd like to see him up front with Boyd. Who knows, it might just work!