This Flag Was Banned From Ibrox

on Saturday..... The Dublin Loyal lads displayed their flag (below) and were informed by Police and Rock Steady that Rangers and the match commander had found it offensive - sometimes I truly dispair at the fcukwits that are running our club - can anyone, anywhre find anything offensive about this flag :

dublinloyalnu4.th.jpg

Cammy F

Was standing beside them at the big sqaure in Barcelona, had the flag pinned up on a bus stop :)

Got a picture of it on my phone

Was the flag in broomie rear on saturday ?? As a seen a wee bit of hassle up there with stewards

regarding offensive a dont see anything, maybe the word ENEMY

whatever it is must be quite tenuous. they would need to be reading something like "because dublins full of tims, and they are our enemies" into it. but why this is more probable than "because dublins full of celtic supporters", i dunno. your taste in offense would have to be quite well refined for it to be spurned towards censorship so readily.

I don't see the people of the Irish Republic, or of Dublin, as being my enemies!

maybe the people who made the flag do m8, it's not made for you is it.

nothing wrong with the flag IMO and I wonder what the club will say if they say anything as to why it was removed!!!

unbelievable!! yet another example of the scrutiny we fans are under...this shit just goes on and on. i dont want to make comparisons with the fuckwits across the city but the match commander at Ibrox didnt seem to have a problem with their banner depicting the Rangers support/ players as sub evolutionary...

Keep the faith brothers and sisters

We Are The People

I can actually understand why they banned it. Rangers as a football team don't want to be portrayed as a club with enemies. The Dublin enemy issue could give fuel to those people who are just waiting to shoot us down. There is no point in saying Rangers are doing nothing to make the media more positive about us,and then give the media fuel to shoot us down.

Gerry McNee even said that us singing "if we go to Dublin"was bigoted. That is ridicules of course but just goes to show they will try and hit us for virtually anything.

but the match commander at Ibrox didnt seem to have a problem with their banner depicting the Rangers support/ players as sub evolutionary...

Keep the faith brothers and sisters

We Are The People

totally!

whilst i don't agree with classing the people of Dublin as our 'enemies' (let's grow up, eh?) some of the banners that the great unwashed have happily displayed in OUR OWN STADIUM beggars belief!!

maybe the people who made the flag do m8, it's not made for you is it.

nothing wrong with the flag IMO and I wonder what the club will say if they say anything as to why it was removed!!!

So everyone in Dublin hates the Dublin RSC?

While I don't find the flag offensive I don't understand where the guys are coming from with the message. Is it about religion? If it is, is every Dubliner an enemy of ours? :confused: