This Flag Was Banned From Ibrox

So everyone in Dublin hates the Dublin RSC?

While I don't find the flag offensive I don't understand where the guys are coming from with the message. Is it about religion? If it is, is every Dubliner an enemy of ours? :confused:

i think we all know what it means don't you :confused:

i think we all know what it means don't you :confused:

I'm guessing it means that by being a RSC in Dublin you are in the minority and well outnumbered by Catholics. That right? If not then please explain what it does mean.

I'm guessing it means that by being a RSC in Dublin you are in the minority and well outnumbered by Catholics. That right? If not then please explain what it does mean.

the suns went to me, not used to it :)

see my post below......

Nothing to do with catholics - more to do with the RSC being outnumbered by Celtic fans.

The banner's slogan was based on a pun on an Irish newspaper article about the RSC.

It's funny and no-one should take it seriously. For it to be banned is ridiculous.

Nothing to do with catholics - more to do with the RSC being outnumbered by Celtic fans.

The banner's slogan was based on a pun on an Irish newspaper article about the RSC.

It's funny and no-one should take it seriously. For it to be banned is ridiculous.

You don't happen to have any links to the article? Would be a good read for the folks on here

When I was in Dublin, I didn't see many Celtic fans, mostly Man U and Liverpool. I even watched the OF game in a pub and was pretty much the only person giving it full attention.

I had no problem cheering out loud for all 5 Rangers goals. :)

As many have said, the "enemy" part of the flag is only going to put firepower in the guns of the idiots - McNee, Spiers et al....

There is nothing offensive about it, but more tongue in cheek. It is again common sense being pushed out the door, and positive racism, Bigotry and a hate for all thing Rangers.

It is merely the same shit, just a different day..

Anyone seen that groundhog?