Crowd last night

Didn't agree with the booing of Cousin. For me, as long as he's still wearing light blue, then he should be treated like any other player.

I'll never boo any Rangers player. Any player wearing the badge on their chest should never be subjected to that abuse

Also, has anyone else noticed a few "fans" trying to bring the billy boys back in? Its more outside the ground burt I've heard it a couple of times inside too

I thought Cousin was cheered when he came on the pitch...

As for the BB, what kind of path of self destruction do some of our fans get off on? Is it back to the pathetic, "we're well hard, nobody tells us what to do" mentality?

I thought Cousin was cheered when he came on the pitch...

As for the BB, what kind of path of self destruction do some of our fans get off on? Is it back to the pathetic, "we're well hard, nobody tells us what to do" mentality?

He was roundly boo'ed and some folk were boo'ing he every touch.

Re: Billy boys, Can't understand the mentality of these morons. I don't think you'll ever educate these idiots. They don't have the mental capacity

Can't understand the mentality of these morons. I don't think you'll ever educate these idiots. They don't have the mental capacity

pretty bad booing any rangers player but it's happened in the past and will in the future, as you say you can't educate some fans, but they pay their money and if they feel like that then it's up to them but I don't agree with it, even though for me he should never have been in the squad in the first place but we've had that discussion to death already........

No idea how fans think booing our own player will help us in an important Euro match...

Madness.

Because the fans that do ban haven't got the mental capabilities to think outside the box. The see a player who is on the verge of a move away from the club and think 'he's a cunt since he wants to move on and not play for the team i support' rather than thinking 'I'll get behind him, roar him and the team on cause it may benefit the them'.

You really have to wonder what world some of our fans live in. Didn't they goto school?

Re: Billy boys, Can't understand the mentality of these morons. I don't think you'll ever educate these idiots. They don't have the mental capacity

So it was only two boos then. Thats not too bad!

My view is that if you forked out �£27 to travel to Ibrox on a freezing cold winters night and you were served up such abject negative defensive drivel then you would have every right to boo someone like Cousin getting an appearance as a sub when he patently wants to be elsewhere.