Elmader Signing Today...

With all the stuff I've read of him he seems like a prospect but hasn't done anything that would make me think he's value for money at £3.5M. Toulouse might think so but I don't think they have got much of a bargain.

I'd rather we kept to PLG's valuations rather than getting into auctions. There must be plenty of other good young strikers around for 2.5M.

It doesn't say much for his ambition if he's happy to leave a potential league winning side in Brondby for a middle of the road french side. Granted the general standard of play will be higher there but he's guaranteed Champions League/UEFA Cup football every season at Ibrox.

If he was in any way serious about coming to Rangers he would have knocked back any offer from Tolouse (or similar) until eventually Brondby accepted Rangers offer.

It doesn't say much for his ambition if he's happy to leave a potential league winning side in Brondby for a middle of the road french side. Granted the general standard of play will be higher there but he's guaranteed Champions League/UEFA Cup football every season at Ibrox.

If he was in any way serious about coming to Rangers he would have knocked back any offer from Tolouse (or similar) until eventually Brondby accepted Rangers offer.

Yeah but Stewarty, would you wait for an offer to be accepted that may never be made ? He couldn't wait forever.

He could have stayed at Brondby though I guess.

Guest The_Rock
Yeah but Stewarty, would you wait for an offer to be accepted that may never be made ? He couldn't wait forever.

He could have stayed at Brondby though I guess.

I think he had to move , to further his carear he needs a better league . Anyway I'm not too dissapointed , I read he never scored alot of goals last season , and he showed no desire to play for us .

Trolouse are shite but , apparently dortmand made a bid aswell , if he picked trolouse over them hes a (.)

Do you know something guys? I'm honestly not that bothered by this.

We're talking a player who flopped at Feyenoord and ended up in the bowels of a weak league. We're talking a player who was 4th choice Swedish striker behind the ancient Allback and who managed maybe 5 minutes of their world cup.

We're talking about a player I'd never heard of - had any of you? Other than Colsh, that is.

Seriously, I wouldn't be gutted about this, not by a long way.

Agreed Danny, i wasnt happy about paying 3.5 million for someone i havent really saw play. And saying he is behind Allback puts it into perspective.

There must be more options out there who would also be cheaper.

Do you know something guys? I'm honestly not that bothered by this.

We're talking a player who flopped at Feyenoord and ended up in the bowels of a weak league. We're talking a player who was 4th choice Swedish striker behind the ancient Allback and who managed maybe 5 minutes of their world cup.

We're talking about a player I'd never heard of - had any of you? Other than Colsh, that is.

Seriously, I wouldn't be gutted about this, not by a long way.

i`m suprised you hadn`t heard of him danny.

he was a top name on the european scene just 5 years ago when he joined feyenoord