Wonder if ZZ will get a 4 match bad or similar ? Not that it makes a difference......

only if he AGAIN goes back on his word and changes his mind to retire again!

definetly worth at least a 4 game ban!

Truth is Colsh, we know nothing, and any suggestions about comments Marco might have made are little more than conjecture. All we know for sure is he put his arms around ZZ, ZZ walked away, they appeared to exchange words, ZZ grinned, then went further ahead before turning around and charging him.

Unless either of them come out and talk about the moments leading up to the incident, speculating about what they might have said is completely futile.

I've even heard a mad rumour that ZZ was on something, and got the red to avoid being drug tested by FIFA. Most likely a crazy rumour, but it all is just futile conjecture.

watch the two of them mouthing off at each other as zz jogs back to the halfway line. Both where saying things

obviously i DON`T know what he said, but as he finishes what he`s saying then zz turns round and all hell breaks loose. ZZ Head butts the Iti!

what did you think they were saying "how`s the weather in spain zinedine"? Can you prove what he said meritted getting his solar plexis head butted.

use your common sense ffs. it`s apparant that this is the ignition to spark the flame from zidane.:rolleyes:ZZ could not handle it, and like a Tim lost the plot - Stephane Mahe anyone!

incidentally, you seem to be believing i`ve said that zidane doesn`t merit the red card.

your presuming again wija!! Have to presume with you Colsh!

at no point have i said this and on the contrary his actions more than deserved a red card for this offence. Well done.

i was merely pointing out how the incident occured:yawn:

Thank fuck you are here to tell us all what we all fucking watched was actually what happened.... I think I shall save myself some dough and stop my TV licence and through my TV away and just listen to you! :sigh:

your taking what i said and trying to make it look rediculous again craig.

what i meant was that IF YOU EXAMINE the video replay again. matterazzi clearly squeezes zidanes nipple. the two of them exchange words and then all hell breaks loose. as in the post i`ve put above, OBVIOUSLY i don`t know what they said but it quite evidently wasn`t a compliment was it?

strange way to react if it was a compliment.

whats with the `african american slang? been in barbados too long?;)

what are you on tonight?

if thats what turns you on then whatever:rolleyes:

anyway, i am merely stating how the incident occured.

i`m not taking sides with zidane or matterazzi.

but i do believe they were BOTH at it but zidane HAD to go because of the severity of his reaction!

My first comment was in jest about you not knowing Colsh, don't take everything I say seriously.

Re the American slang, does it annoy you ? And as for Barbados, I have never been there, not that it is American anyway......

As for the nipple tweak comment I was complimenting you on seeing something that was difficult to see, and finishing up with a joke - but obviusly you are in much too serious a mood this evening and I have no desire to get into an argument with you over something so trivial !

There is NO DOUBT ZZ had to go and I personally don't think anyone that commented in this thread feels you are suggesting he didn't - I think you are being over-sensitive. ZZ had to go, no doubt. And given the type of player and person he seems to be I think that it is so out of character for him that it was, at least for me, blatantly obvious that Materrazi did or said something pretty extreme.

i agree.

after all these years admiring zidane, i cannot believe how he overreacted and in the same way, didnt help his country to a MAGNIFICENT chance of winning two world cups in 8 years!:admin:

It was a moment which will haunt him for the rest of his days. It's hard to have sympathy for him because it was just lunacy. As soon as I saw the replay I just hoped justice would be done and a red card issued.

I wonder how the French will feel when they hear/read the truth.

Truth is Colsh, we know nothing, and any suggestions about comments Marco might have made are little more than conjecture. All we know for sure is he put his arms around ZZ, ZZ walked away, they appeared to exchange words, ZZ grinned, then went further ahead before turning around and charging him.

Unless either of them come out and talk about the moments leading up to the incident, speculating about what they might have said is completely futile.

I've even heard a mad rumour that ZZ was on something, and got the red to avoid being drug tested by FIFA. Most likely a crazy rumour, but it all is just futile conjecture.

very true danny.

glad you told me that rumour.

don`t think he`d sacrafise his countrys chance of winning another world cup though for a drug test.

indeed, we shall only have to wait to find out, but i really don`t think we`ve heard the last of this.

both teams didn`t even appear to shake hands afterwards!

That IS a mad rumour Danny - and not least because the mere fact that he played any part in the game renders him a contender for drug testing. So getting sent off would not preclude him from being part of the testing - it is not just players that finish the game that can be tested.

I think that it is so out of character for him that it was, at least for me, blatantly obvious that Materrazi did or said something pretty extreme.

On the surface yes, but he's received reds before for violent conduct so it's by no means an isolated incident.

It was a moment which will haunt him for the rest of his days. It's hard to have sympathy for him because it was just lunacy. As soon as I saw the replay I just hoped justice would be done and a red card issued.

I wonder how the French will feel when they hear/read the truth.

i thought the same too.

zidane IS guilty of assault yet the french seem to believe it was a miscarriage.

should be an interesting next couple of days.

i thought the same too.

zidane IS guilty of assault yet the french seem to believe it was a miscarriage.

should be an interesting next couple of days.

They will see sense when they see it.

The only thing for them to have to consider is what they feel for ZZ in light of his actions.

I don't think we have heard the last of it either BTW - wonder if we will ever hear the truth.