The earliest WC I can remember was 1974 where Scotland had a fantastic qualifying campgain and were unlucky in the WC itself. In fact, Billy Bremner missed a sitter in the game against Brazil that would have seen us qualify :mad:

As for this years final, not really the spectical that we all wanted - The Italians were very good in the first half but dire during the 2nd half and the extra-time periods. They did exicute their pens well.

As fo ZZ, what a terrible way to end a brilliant career and no matter what The Matrix said to him, their is no excusing his actions.

IMO - a very poor WC final to end a very poor WC

Cammy F

Latest story is that Marco insulted Zidane's mother.

Big whoop - players wind each other up all the time. It was ridiculous for Zidane to let anything get under his skin like that and ruin the greatest hurrah of his career. There is simply no excuse.

The earliest WC I can remember was 1974 where Scotland had a fantastic qualifying campgain and were unlucky in the WC itself. In fact, Billy Bremner missed a sitter in the game against Brazil that would have seen us qualify :mad:

As for this years final, not really the spectical that we all wanted - The Italians were very good in the first half but dire during the 2nd half and the extra-time periods. They did exicute their pens well.

As fo ZZ, what a terrible way to end a brilliant career and no matter what The Matrix said to him, their is no excusing his actions.

IMO - a very poor WC final to end a very poor WC

Cammy F

It wasn't the greatest WC, I don't disagree there. Too many big names and big teams underperformed, and the final itself was full of incident, but not of good football.

At least we got an outstanding semi final between Germany and Italy.

any doubts that matterazzi DID NOT say anything are DISPUTED here

it`s quite clear matterazzi is mouthing off

"see more videos" then

"zinedine zidane wm finale"

http:/?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K107sQTTQil&feature=views&page=1&t=t&f=b

Latest on SSN is his denial he called Zidane a dirty terrorist. This one's gonna run and run.

End of the day, no matter what he said, you'd think on such an occasion Zidane would have kept a cool head. Evidently not.

don`t know about the terrorist one.

it`s on bbc news that zidane is complaining matterazzi insulted his "family"

i can just imagine him saying something like "zinedine, i`m going to f**K your momma when i get home" or something.

kind of thing a big dirty i-tie player would come away with!

Ok, latest again from Channel 4 is that Materazzi called Zidane's mother a whore, and as she'd just gone into hospital that morning with ZZ being very worried about her all day the comment was slightly ill timed.

Wonder if that's the truth...