Ok,I spoke to KMs' dad today in the wee rangers club,i've known his dad for many years now as I played against him a lot of times in the juniors league,good player by the way,and I asked him straight out if his son was coming back to Rangers,and he said NO,so that's from the horses mouth,unless he is telling me porkies of course,although I don't see why he would !!!!

He certainly can and puts in a hard shift. If he had a goalscorer next to him it would pay off.

Id rather give Sebo a chance than Miller. If we spend 3 million on KM then thats crazy. If we got him for 750k - 1 mill then he wouldnt be a bad addition.

Much as we don't need Miller, I can't agree that he's worse than Sebo. He does good job for Scotland, but his scoring record for the Tims was woeful! There MUST be other strikers we can go for - Klasnic for one.